5̲̅8̲̅

*THIRD PERSON'S POV*

    The whole SS3 population were waiting for their teacher, who wasn't around, thereby, making the hall noisy.

  "Girl I'm hungry!", Zahra said to her best friends as she tore open a packet of corn shapes and began munching quietly.

   "FFO! You can eat all the food in Nigeria yet you're still thin", Dazzline joked and everyone laughed, expect Tara, who had been quiet since the previous day.

Dazzline couldn't figure out what happened to her twin sister since she didn't leave the school with her the previous day.

Nobody even knew when Dazzline and Stella left school. It was like they just disappeared into thin air.

   "Tara, are you alright?", Stella asked as she stared at her best friend worriedly.

"Yeah...I'm...I'm fine", Tara replied with a cracked voice.

"Sure?" Stella asked.

"Yeah", Tara replied as she brought out her book and began reading.

***************

Faramade walked to the stage and cleared her throat. Deep down, she knew what she was about to do was wrong, but she was tired! She was tired of feeling inferior to Stella.

  "Hello everyone!" She yelled, successfully getting everyone's attention.

  "I have a confession to make..well, it's not about myself, but it's about someone you adore very much", she said as her eyes met Stella, "Stella".

"Have any of you ever wondered why Stella never let any of you visit her at home? Have anyone of you wondered what the 'J' in Stella's name means? Have any of you ever wondered why Stella never told you guys her birthday date?" Faramade asked, an evil smirk on her lips while Stella's face was the definition of shock.

Everyone started murmuring in agreement to what Faramade said. Dazzline didn't look like she cared, Daihaah and Zahra seemed interested, Tara looked confused while Zephan and his gang had a bored look on their faces.

  "Well I'll tell you the reason why", Fara said, her eyes meeting Stella's for a second before she looked away.

Stella seemed frozen on her seat. That shocked look was still on her face.

   "Stella is not sixteen as most of you think, she's eighteen, almost nineteen. That 'j' in her name stands for Jacobs. She never lets anyone visit her because she's married to my brother, Jaylen Jacobs and she has two kids now, apparently, she's carrying her third child. If you haven't figured it, I'm Stella's sister in law", Faramade announced and everyone gasped.

The whole SS3 population was looking at Stella with repulsive looks.

"When Stella was seven, she was working as my brother's personal maid. When Stella's mom, who was our general maid at that time, died, my parents let her stay. Then all of a sudden, she got pregnant for my brother at fifteen and she had to marry him. As a punishment, my parents tore all her senior secondary school certificates so she had to start again. That's why she's so smart. Because she's passed all these stages", Faramade said.

Everyone were now insulting Stella while Faramade, all of a sudden looked like she could die any moment. She was staring at the entrance of the hall.

Stella followed her gaze to her husband who was angrily looking at his sister.

She rushed to her husband and carried her son, Ademide, who was crying. Dazzline walked to them and carried Stella's first child, Demilade.

"Demmy, how are you?", Dazzline asked the child with a smile while Jaylen walked to Faramade and gave her a loud slap making everyone gasp.

"Faramade what the fuck is your problem? You're always trying to get Stella in trouble! You told everyone, are you happy now? What difference does it make? I'm so sick and tired of you, Look, the next time you try this shit, Faramade, you'll regret being my sister. I'll make sure dad and mom hears about this", He warned as he walked back to his wife.

"Stella let's go", He said as he collected Demilade from Dazzline, "thank you, Dazzline".

"It's okay", she replied, "I'll visit after school if that's okay with you".

"It's okay. You can come", Jaylen replied.

Dazzline turned to Stella who was staring at the ground with tiny beads of tears falling from her eyes.

Jaylen kissed her forehead, "it's okay. Let's go", he said as he took her hands and led her out of the hall.

  Dazzline turned to Fara and clapped her hands dramatically.

"Have you gotten what you wanted? Are you happy now? You revealed Stella's real identity and so? What were you expecting to get? An award? You expect us to pat your back and say 'what an achievement?' What kind of a sister are you? Aren't you supposed to keep it a secret?"

"Oh, I get it now, you're jealous of her. Fara, the fact that you just revealed Stella's real identity doesn't mean that you're the good guy. You better change, Fara", Dazzline said, "Many of you have aborted your pregnancies, Stella didn't, and that makes her better than all of you. This girl has always been nice to you all and all because of this secret, you're calling her names? I'm so disappointed by all of you".

Thoughts? Anyone?

Thanks for all the votes and comments.
Thank you for 1k votes. I love all of you.

Thanks for reading,
Stay safe,
Till next time,
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖.

Word Count; 908.