Chapter - 9 Soul Fucking Mates

Raine Simmons - Blackwood

"Stretch your right hand please."

We did as we were told. Our palms kissed as They tied up our hands together with a blue-colored ribbon.

I couldn't help but wonder how my palm fit perfectly in his. And, yeah it was the second time, I felt that way.

His hand was rough yet strong a complete opposite to what I had thought.

I didn't understand what they were doing, until later. A witch, a vamp, and a were murmured something. Later they untied the knot.

"God bless you both. I have put a charm on both of you. You will be able to feel what each other feel every time. If one of you gets hurt, the one will feel and so on with every emotion. If you are distant and dislike each other, the effect would be less but if you feel anything but hatred or something more like love then even the slightest pain would be felt twice or thrice the actual intensity. Where ever you are, you feel everything." Esmeralda, the elder witch said.

A rune formed on our upper arm as a result of the spell. An ancient sword along with the wordings on it.

'life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.'

"This is the rune that binds you

"This is the rune that binds you. This remains till you are bound to each other until one dies. If anyone of you is about to die, it slowly fades away and the moment they breathe their last, this gets completely vanished and you will be set free." She added.

We glanced at each other. His dark, brooding eyes held a flick of emotion. I tried to ignore what it was.

He hated me and I knew it.

Do I hate him?

Certainly not. He didn't give me a reason to.

"This is the blood oath." Caspian, a vampire elder said, as I glanced at the shiny, silver chained glass.

" Caspian, a vampire elder said, as I glanced at the shiny, silver chained glass