44. Kill or Tame?

(A/N) Thank you for waiting for this update. The comments overwhelmed me😅 so wrote this chapter first before continuing reading ptsml. Such a weak hearted author tsk.

Hope no one drop the story🥺

Wow that last emoji is kinda cute and scary.

Okay. Everyone, enjoy! And be safe.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED STORY: Pick the Second Male Lead. Then follow her other stories...a superb author!

...

Meixiang and the others are now at the stage where the battle with the venerable level beast will take place. Unlike the past battle, the wide ring is no longer inside the arena but a pure land with few large rocks around.

At the large door, a noise of a large warlock can be heard. The audience when heard this can only gulp and look at Meixiang's team at the middle of the land below.

With a signal of a drum, the large door was opened. A clacking noise of heavy metals can be heard together with a loud screech of a beast, a warlock with a form of a massive guiformes bird but it's entirely covers no feather but a scale that is a shining red in color that transform to blue scales when reflected to the sun.

The audience gulp. When recovered, they once again look at Meixiang's group. Compared to the behemoth frame of the warlock, they are like a group of small ants. When they saw Meixiang's team are just standing there looking at the beast, they thought the eleven people are dumbfounded and too scared to take another step until the little tycoon pointed to a direction. An old man and a beautiful lady went to that direction she pointed and when reach the boundary, they put out a----dining table??

WHAT PREPARATION IS THS?!!!

At Meixiang's side, when the warlock came out from the door, she invaded the mental ground of it to restrain their presence in the warlock's view. After that, she ordered Old Leng and Auntie Tian to do their 'big role' to this battle.

Xian Ji started to talk even without Meixiang's instructions. Although felt a little uncomfortable of the warlock's presence he still provided the information accurately, "Guiformes Lin Kian, a light attribute warlock. Although it's light attribute, it's already on its venerable level his large physical attribute is enough to do damage to the human cultivators. Although there's a disadvantage of its large body to be attack easily, it's a light attribute so healing itself is a small matter. We need to subdue it by injuring it at a time and get it's beast core located at the middle part of its forehead. Earning the beast core is not an easy matter as its scale is as strong as Hijian Metal. It can only be completely damage by a cold temperature and hot temperature attacking it alternately to weaken the scale and completely penetrate its body. This is only if we will kill it. At my level, it's impossible for me to tame it."

Meixiang nodded. Her Brother Ji although intimidated to the warlock's presence tried his best to be calm and gave the only needed information in battling against it. Meixiang then look at Ping Lei.

Ping Lei understood, "The bones and scales of Guiformes Lin Kian is best in forging metals use in making scepters and weapons. The core is also good for Little Xiang's first beast core as she have six elements and the consumption of magic qi would be great. Light attribute with effect of healing can recharge Little Xiang's magic qi."

Tiang Ling also recited, "Guiformes Lin Kian's scale can also used to assure the grade of elixirs. It's blood and meat is also good for the body. Mother cooking it would be the best!" when he saw their Little Xiang's undecided face, he then ask, "Little Xiang, do you still not know if we'll kill it or tame it? Do you want it to be your beast?"