108 Jordan in action

"Good morning. I need some help",Jordan said as soon as she appeared in Wonho's office. It has been a week since that incident. Jordan and Johnny was finally talking but it didnt feel the same as before.

"I was wondering if you could wipe off my identity from the whole internet? Since you know Taeyong could do it?",Jordan asked as she settled down on the chair infront of Wonho's table.

"For sure! When-"

"ASAP, like today if it's possible."

"The first training is starting soon so I would love to not have any relations to these SNS.",Jordan explained.

"What about the kids in school who knows who you are?",Wonho asked

"For the team, I'll see what I can do but I think after I graduate, we can pull a 'Taeyong', name change and all that. Adopt a new identity.",Jordan said as though it's a casual everyday thing for someone to do.

Wonho nodded.

"I'll call in someone okay? You can rest, you have like so much more time before the training...",Wonho laughed. He could tell that Jordan was a little excited.

Jordan and the rest of the Year 3s had their annual school orientation camp the past week to welcome the new Year 1s.

Tired from waking up early to prepare small breakfast for the freshmans before doing a day filled with activites, she still couldnt sleep at the end of the day because she was secretly excited for today to come, to be a trainer.

Johnny and her were on good terms now. Although, Jordan would bring up how Johnny gave a whole ass K-drama dialougue before he ran off just because his agency called him. How can she not know that Johnny was also living a double life?

Perhaps, her dad knew. That man is a chanber of secrets.

Today, she arrived at the crack of dawn and decide to crash at Wonho's office.

"Being a workaholic runs in the family. No?",she asked as she eyed Wonho who was here early to start work.

"I think it's in the genes.",Wonho replied as his hands was rapidly typing on his keyboard.

"The training is at night, why are you here in the morning?",Wonho questioned.

Then Changkyun entered. "There's your answer.",she pointed at Changkyun.

Changkyun pressed a button which made the glass perimeter around Wonho's office become frosted. Cool technology. Very innovative.

Changkyun placed two box with tape on the outside that say's 'Unsolved'. Jordan saw the top of the box which states, 'Perp ELJ #10'

At such a youthful age, Jordan had the advantage of being in the field. Catching perps and it all went smoothly until her tenth perp. Also the reason, she took a long hiatus from doing this work.

Jordan took out the pictures and a journal that was in there. She used up two journals, dumping every single thing about this perp in there.

Kim Seok-Hyeong. The first victim she got for this case. He was the youngest victim that Jordan has ever gotten.

The memories slowly came back in as she stared at the victim laying in a pool of blood. As she placed the pictures of all the victims in order, she sighed.

Then Changkyun added in the new victims. "Any MO?",Jordan asked.

Changkyun sat beside her and leaned forward towards the coffee table infront of them. His fingers tapped on a picture of a victim, laying face planted towards the floor.