FIFTEEN

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

"HEY [Y/N]!"  i heard paimon voice calling me out as soon as i step into the tavern, gagging slightly at the smell

"HEY [Y/N]!" i heard paimon voice calling me out as soon as i step into the tavern, gagging slightly at the smell. my eye catches few familiar head as i waved at all of them.

"hey kaeya, venti." i turn to diluc and greet him as well. "you're here today as well diluc!" he nod, "this is my tavern after all."

"why does you sound like you're a CEO son who own a casino? oh well you are one." i said randomly, taking a sit beside aether. "casino?" paimon tilt her head, catching what i was saying.

"oh nothing." i change the topic, "can i have grape juice diluc, sir?" diluc give me a blank look but give me a glass of grape juice nonetheless.

"long time no see, heh, miss golden star." kaeya tease. glancing at him, i shrugged, "well i'm pretty busy, unlike someone there." kaeya chuckled.

"what are you busy with though?" venti ask, turning to me as i was sitting the other side of him. "uhm, i was busy studying." i replied.

"oh? for what?" kaeya inquire.

"she's taking the adventure guild exam." aether answer for me, who was nodding at his words. "ehh, you're joining adventure guild?" venti whine causing me to glance at him with confuse look, "yes why? can't i?"

"yeah! you can't! you should just stay here and perform with me." venti pout, holding my arm as a pillow. i squint my eyes, "are you drunk?"

giggling, he make a pinch gesture with his hand, "a little." diluc sigh at his behavior.

"tone-deaf bard! even if she join you what she gonna do? dance?" paimon knock venti head with her small palm. i give paimon a disdainful look, "what you thought i cant dance? i'm a queen dancer y'know!"

"what you gonna do? gonna wiggle your arm like jellyfish?" kaeya snort. "how dare you insult me, you lowly mortal!" i roll my eyes at him. he laughed, "whatever you say, milady."

i snort as aether shake his head.

diluc spoke up, "how long have you been studying?"

"not long, since three days ago. i'm catching up pretty quickly." i grin, my face saying 'praise me'.

"that's good, [y/n] are pretty smart after all!" paimon agreed, not realizing that i'm become smug of it. "but don't you know that you gotta defeat an enemy too?" aether suddenly said and i groan.