Part 57 - More Marks

* Hadrian's POV *
Albus, Ron and Mason returned to the table and sat down. For a few seconds it was just awkward silence with Madison staring at us suspiciously, I turned to lean on Luna if they weren't going to talk what was the point in just sitting there. Mason kept trying to start a conversation but kept cutting himself off and starting again, by the time he actually seemed confident in what he was going to ask the hall was dismissed for our first lessons. I tried not to laugh but it didn't work, when Madison looked suspicious I looked to Mason who looked mad and embarrassed and held out my hand. "Want to walk me to class Andrews?", he smiled and took my hand "I'd love to", I looked behind us as we were walking out and gave Tom a small, barely noticeable smile.

We walked to DADA class still hand in hand as Mason continued to think of a sentence to say by the looks of his face. I didn't mind the less he spoke the better since I would definitely be sitting next to him for the next hour. As we sat down in class I realised what I had forgotten, I hadn't yet told Remus or Siri the plan so imagine their surprise when Mason sat next to me followed by the light groupies. I made a mental note to tell them later and focused instead of getting closer to those light meetings Dumbledore has planned. The easiest way to make ally's is a common enemy, we had discussed the idea over and over, it should be easy with Masons mind anyway honestly he couldn't even form sentences.

Ignoring the questioning and concerned looks from Remus and Siri I turned my attention to Mason. I dragged a confused expression across my face "Mason", he looked as though he zoned in and replied "yes gorgeous?", ew. "How do you know who's good and who's evil?", I sighed dramatically looking over to the Slytherin side of the room where, right on que, they glared at me including Tom. He looked confused and I wondered for a second if I would have to explain further when it seemed to click. "Don't worry about those, you might not know who's good and who's evil but trust me I will tell you", well that was easy he thinks I'll trust him to make my decisions and he won't suspect his own decisions.

I continued to listen to the lesson as well as pretending I needed help every step of the way, honestly if this is what he thought submissive's should be like he has it wrong. Honestly if they want to act like that it's fine by me but if you think I'm going to let someone decide my future, think again. Once the class was over Mason threw his arm over my shoulder, without the usual care Tom took, and nearly pushed me onto the floor. He was seriously starting to annoy me, luckily it wouldn't be much longer until I could see Tommy.

After DADA I managed to get out of Masons arms with the excuse of hugging Bella and Luna but even that backfired when Hermione wanted a hug as well. "So what do you guys do for fun?", Bella asked the group clearly trying to ignore Hermione's eye roll. I just looked to Mason who smiled "common Gorgeous I'll show you how Gryfindoors party". With that I was dragged off leaving behind Luna and Bella who were being dragged one way by Madison who had just arrived. This is suspicious.

* Tom's POV *
We were sat in DADA and I was trying my hardest to not go over and kill Mason for having his arm around what's mine. I managed to keep my cool and play my part in the plans so when I left DADA I had one thought in my mind, only a few hours then I would see him. I left to go to the common room where I agreed to meet Barty and the twins, the Slytherin's have decided which side they wanted to be on and a few were eager to take the mark. We weren't going to make anyone take it if they didn't want it, I wasn't going to force anyone after all it's not loyalty if it's forced and we don't need that.

I arrived to see that the twins had everyone that wanted to take part gathered together on the sofas where we usually sat. I have to say there were more people than I had expected "I suspect you all know why you are here?" I received nods from the crowd and smirks from the Twins and Barty. With them all agreeing it was time to give them the mark located on their forearm, the mark would be higher than the ones each of us got on our wrists and would look different.

(Reminder)
- Luna has a crescent moon on her wrist
- Bella has a Black Raven
- Fred has a white Fox on his wrist
- George has a Black Fox on his wrist
- when the twins put there arms together makes the yin yang
- Barty has a Purple Phantom on his wrist
- Tom has a black skull on his wrist
- Hadrian has a Black snake with red eyes on his wrist

We had all decided on what the marks would be, to show the different ranks possible to archive. The ones we had no one else would have, they were the inner circle just for us, to show we were in charge. The second rank would be the outer circle with a deathly hallows symbol the group had found when looking up their family's for a homework assignment, with floral designs thanks to Hadrian, Luna and Bella. And after those would be the followers, this group would consist of people who wanted to help but either didn't hold much power or didn't have much to offer other than themselves. The mark was a simple skull with a snake emerging from it.

 The mark was a simple skull with a snake emerging from it

Both designs would be magical marks which meant no one but the caster could undo it, since I was doing the spell it also meant that only me and Hadrian could reverse the spell since I cast it and he is my mate

I walked towards the group only to ignore them and turn to the twins "make sure to send them into our dorm room one at a time and don't let in Zambini, he's eves dropping in the corner", I whispered to them before walking into our dorms. The twins send in the Slytherin's that wished to join and I have each one of them the followers mark for now and explained that if they wanted more they would have to work for it. I marked around 30 students when the twins and Barty walked through the door "That's the last of them", I nodded and layer down on my bed "How long until the others get back?", I asked. Barty moved to check the time and smiled "Any second now".