Family

"Wait so tell me everything about the anniversary celebration." Binky said as I sat on the floor playing with India.

"Obviously we missed it in Croatia because of the drama but honestly he definitely made it up to me." I smiled.

"Stop teasing. I demand to know everything. Spare no detail."

"Okay, so, basically, he packed bags for us while I was at work. So I got home to packed bags and was like: umm, explain please." I laughed a little. "He handed me my passport and said we were going to the airport. I barely had time to question it because there was a McLaren that pulled up in front of the house. Harry got the keys and tossed them to me so I could drive. He didn't buy it, he just rented it because you know how I love my cars."

"You are a bit of a motor head with cars and motorcycles and stuff which I will never understand."

"Yeah, so anyway, we got to the airport and he's not telling me where we're going and he insisted on talking to all the staff we had to first to tell them that I didn't know where we were going. He went to the extent of covering my eyes and stuff at the gate."

"Oh my god." She laughed.

"So we get on the plane, first class, and they bring over champagne and chocolate covered strawberries and then they bring over this teddy bear because Harry had called ahead about all of it."

"That's too cute."

"I know. Then there was obviously the captain's announcement thing and Harry covered my ears so I didn't hear where we were going."

She laughed again. "He's too much."

"That's what I said!" I exclaimed with a laugh. "Anyway, he was just being so cute through the flight and we had a couple drinks and some of my favourite snacks. Then we landed and I still didn't know where we were so as we stepped off the plane he grinned and just said: welcome to Hawaii. I started crying."

"Why were you crying?"

"I was so excited and happy and stuff that I just didn't know what to do so I cried. Then we got outside and we had a driver that took us to the most stunning villa ever." I showed her the pictures.

"Oh my god. I'm so jealous. That looks incredible."

"The pictures don't even do it justice." I beamed. "We had a private chef the entire time so we had the most incredible food. We had a little private beach so I was surfing every morning and that was just the best because I haven't really had the chance to surf since Australia and a little in LA."

"So did he do anything specific for the anniversary?"

I nodded. "He got me this gorgeous dress and we went out on a private sunset cruise where he had set up this amazing dinner and we were just on the water stargazing for hours. But we also got to do a helicopter tour of the island, we went to an authentic Hawaiian luau and then on the last day, we woke up ridiculously early and hiked up 10,000 foot mountain to watch the sunrise and it was the most surreal experience of my life. Sitting at the summit watching the sunrise and eating the breakfast he had taken up with us. I can't even put into words how unbelievable everything was."

"I'm completely speechless."

"I know, I really didn't want to leave. That was the best week of my life."

I heard the front door open. "Babe?"

"Living room." I called to him.

"Oh hey Binks." He smiled and hugged my sister before kissing me. "What are you guys talking about?"

"How you're the best boyfriend ever." I smiled.

"Birdie was just filling me in on your trip to Hawaii and I've never been so ridiculously jealous before in my life."