chapter 6

More one week passed after that lunch...

Garima ji and sana make a great bond they always talked in phone calls sometime garima ji insist her to come amd meet her..
Sana never gets the love of a mother her brother always stay beside her in every situation but she always miss that motherly warmth... And after meeting garima ji she feels a strange connect...
She give her the warmth of a mother...
Sana calls her maa...
And garima ji always shower so much love to her....
But she didn't tell her about his past as she want sidharth to tell about it himself...
But after meeting her after knowing her she is totally relaxed that no matter what happen she will never leave his side...
Her eyes were so much innocent it says every freaking thing that was inside her heart...
She know that this girl have fallen deeply for her son...
And only she have the capacity to heal her...

But after that day...
Sidharth starts staying a little away from her,
He always calls her only when it is really required... Sidharth's heart have developed the fear that she will also leave him after knowing about his past.... His didn't want to get involve in her coz if this time he breaks down may be he can't be able to get up again...
But his indifferent behaviour is now effecting her a lot...
She thought that may be he have work pressure but now she is very much effected with the distance...
She don't know why he is doing this...
But her heart is crying to be with him...
She never feels this much alone in her whole life but now she is feeling loneliness she want him with her but he is going away from her....

Today she have make her mind to ask him why he is doing this....
She knock at the door of his cabin after taking a deep breath.....
Sh- come in....
A deep voice come and she enter...
His face has that emotionless mask which he used to wear.....
As soon as he saw her his heart stops beating...
Her eyes were red as if she had cried a lot...
Sidharth take a breath and again wear his cold expressions....
Sh- yes do you have any work....
His words are rude...
Sana's heart ache....
S- kayu main bina kam ke nahi ah sakti apke cabin main...
She ask with a hope....
Sh- as per i know you are my PA and this is my office no one comes in my cabin without any work and more over it this is not a place to roam around...
His words makes her eyes moist...
S- aise kayu kar rahe ho sidharth aap mujse koyi galati huyi hai plzz boliya...
She said in a cracking voice...
Sidharth heart ache with her state...
But then also he said.....
Sh- you are just a PA and i think ek boss ko uske mamuli PA ke itna close nahi ana cahiye....
He speaks venom....
His each word is making her heart broke into pieces...
S- sidharth am i just your PA... Han aap apne har PA ko apne itna close ane date hai apne har PA ko apne sath lunch karwate hai apne har PA ko apne ghar lakar jate hai apni maa se milwate hai han boliya....
This time she speaks in a loud tone as what they share is not just the professional relation.... And for her toh it was not at all professional....
Sh- shehnaaz go from here if you don't have any work...
He said looking away from her as he didn't have any answer....
S- nahi sidharth main nahi jayungi aapko jawab dena hoga you have to answer...
She said with a loud voice...
He didn't control more and bang his fist on the table and gets up...
She flinch in fear...
He comes close to her and said holding her elbow tightly...
Sh- kayu nahi chali jati yaha se han kayu mare pass ah rahi ho nahi rah paogi mare sath... You will also leave me after knowing about my past kuch nahi janti ho tum aor janogi na to sath main rahne se disgusting feel hogi....
He said greeting his teeth.. 
He pours out his heart while she stood their with stunned face....

She didn't have anything to say but she know that whatever his past is but she can't leave him....

She was about to say something when umang knock on his door....
He left her elbow...

U- sir vo....
Sh- what...?
He said in his rude voice....
U- sir vo jo hamra new project launch hone wala tha vo... Vo ruk gaya hai...
He said in a fearful voice....
Sh- aisa kayu....
U- vo producers k shares kisi company ne kharid liya hai and now they want their model to do the ramp....
His fear increase with each passing moment...
Sh- to sing that model isme launch rokne ka kaya mtlb...
U- the company which had brought the shares was Lakhani Group of Industries and the model they want to do this show is Tina Lakhani.....
With the name sidharth control gets over till now shehnaaz was lost in all think happen a little ago...
But seeing him now like this is something different....
His eyes were showing pain... Anger hatred   everything.....

Before she could react anything sidharth through the flower vase on the table to broke it into pieces....
Sana is totally shocked with his reaction....

But before she could react he marched out of the cabin....

Umang is not in a state to react coz he know everything about his past....
Where shehnaaz run behind him....

Sidharth is driving his car firstly while shehnaaz is following him with her Scotty....

Sidharth reach his home and marched into his room....
His shell.... His dark shell where he hide himself from the judgements of the society... Alone with his wounds....

Shehnaaz enter inside the house amd saw garima ji all tensed...
S- maa sidharth kaha hai...
G- beta vo apne room main gaya hai par huwa hai kaya bacha usse maine fir se waisa dakha hai aaj mujha bahut dar lag raha hai bacha vo bahut kosish ke bad apne aap ko sambhal raha tha kaya huwa hai neta plzz batao...
She is all tensed...
S- maa aap plzz tension mat lijiye main hu...
Saying she run towards his room....

Find it lock...
She starts banging at the door but only comes the sound of breaking down things...
S- sidharth open the door sidharth...
She kept calling him.... Loudly....

Thudd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें