SIXTEEN

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

AMBER PEEKED BEHIND ME, watching me packing few things that was needed for today agenda

AMBER PEEKED BEHIND ME, watching me packing few things that was needed for today agenda. "what are you packing for?" she ask.

"today i'm gonna go outside learning how to survive with noelle!" i said turning around to face the red bunny girl. she make an 'o' mouth, nodding. "well, coincidence, today i'm going out also. how about i'm joining you?" she suggested.

"of course! you can help me teaching about few things in adventures." i agreed. "sure! let me get ready then!"

i hum as a reply before shouting, "i'll wait down there!" amber hum as i walk toward the door. i get downstairs first just to check few things in library before going. i walk straight to the library, pushing the door open as i peeked, trying to catch a glimpse of lisa.

"is she not here?" i mumbled, not realizing a certain purple dressed woman was standing right behind me, bending her own body to match my level and peeked at the same place as me. "what are we peeking at?"

the woman voice leave a tingling feeling as i whispered back, "the librarian."

"why are we peeking for her?"

"i want to— AAH!" i yelled, realization hit me as i stepped back. lisa stop bending, laughing at my reaction. "lisa! you gave me a heart attack!" i hiss.

"oh my, sorry to hear that." she laughed again, walking towards her table. i humphed, following behind her. "do you need anything, dear?" she ask once she arrives on her table.

"mhm just gonna check a few more books before going out." i replied as she nod. "you're going out? to where?"

"gonna practice outside with amber and noelle." she make an "ah" sounds. as we speak, another person slowly walked towards us with a book in her arm.

"uhm, hello..." the person speak. startle, i turn around to see a timid green dressed girl. i brighten up, "sucrose..!"

"oh, its our dear sucrose." lisa greet the glasses girl as she shyly greet back. "can i borrow this book, miss lisa?" she put the book on the table as the electro user woman examine it, "of course dear. i'll check it out for you first." lisa said before checking the book out. while she did that, i smile at the girl. "hello, i'm [y/n]!" i pull my hand towards her.

sucrose shyly take my hand and shake it, "i'm sucrose...! i know you, mr.albedo talked about you." she said as i gasps, "albedo talked about me?!"