❣︎Chapter Nineteen❣︎

Tendou smiled down at the sight before him.

"It's just like that one time." He mumbled to himself.

He woke up, finding Y/N cuddling with Haru, who was on Tendou's chest, sleeping.

They looked so ethereal. The way the sun shone on their peaceful faces as their chests slowly rose and fell in sync.

"Satori..." Y/N mumbled, opening one eye half way.
"Good morning beautiful." He smiled softly, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Wh-what was that for?!" She freaked out a bit.
"Kissing my girlfriend what else..?" He raised an eyebrow, a bit confused.
"Right..I forgot.." She whispered.
"You forgot we were dating?" He repeated.

Y/N looked away, embarrassed that she even said that out loud.

"Who's dating?" A smaller voice chimed in.

Y/N's eyes went wide as she realized it had been her son who has asked the question. She looked down to see Haru rubbing his eyes and looking up at the two.

"What? No one. Anyways are you hungry? I can make you food. I think I'm going to make you food now." Y/N rambled on nervously. Tendou furrowed his eyebrows at the sight.

Y/N hastily got up and walked to the kitchen, Tendou following not that far behind.

"Bread-chan." He said.

She didn't answer and instead she opened the fridge.

"Y/N." He stated with a more firm tone. This caused Y/N to look over, a bit shocked.
"Yeah?"

"What was that? You aren't going to tell Haru?" Tendou asked, motioning his hand to point over to the clueless boy.
"I just..don't know how? What am I supposed to say? 'Hey Haru, Satori is my boyfriend now so treat him as a father figure! And oh yeah your real father is the other man who randomly visits. Cool right!" She fiend a cheery expression.

"Well no..does he even know what a father figure is?" Tendou said, genuinely thinking about it.
"Uh...actually I'm not sure. He's never really been around other kids so I guess he has never been exposes to it. And it's not like my father is in the picture so..I guess not." Y/N shrugged.

"What about anime?" Tendou asked.
"Oh right. So he probably does then..?" She furrowed her brows, genuinely curious if he understood what a 'father figure' was.
"You know what, why don't we just ask him?" He offered.

"Yeah, yeah you are right. We can talk over breakfast." She nodded, agreeing with his offer.

☀︎︎

"Do you like the food today Haru?" Y/N asked as she sat down. Haru nodded in response.

"Hey do you remember when we watched Yona Of The Dawn?" Y/N asked, turning to Haru.

He nodded his head again, too busy stuffing his face with eggs to answer.

"Do you remember the man who died in the beginning?"

"You mean Yuna's dad?" He tilted his head.
"It's 'Yona' babes. But yeah him." She lightly chuckled.
"Yeah." He answered.

"Well I think that answers our questions." Tendou shrugged.
"Alright..." She mumbled.

Tendou slightly nudged her, basically telling her to tell him.

"Do Haru-"
"Do I have a dad?" Haru spoke up, cutting his now shocked mother off.

Her eyes widened, surprised he would actually ask, I mean like what two year old asks about a non existent dad.

"Well..yes.." She hesitantly answered.
"Is it Tendou?" He tilted his head.
"What? No." Y/N shook her head.
"Wow ouch Bread-chan." He held a hand over his heart dramatically.
"Shut up." She scoffed.

"Do you remember the man who came over the other day? My friend?" Y/N asked, returning her attention back to Haru.
He nodded.

"That is actually your dad. Tendou here is more like...an uncle? No that wouldn't be right..maybe a big brother? No that's even worse. Ok how about he is a man you can treat like a father. A step father if you will." Y/N grinned and nodded her head firmly at her claim.

"So like a dad?" Haru asked.
"Exactly. And I wouldn't mind if you called me something cool like Tori. It's short for Satori." Tendou butted in, grinning.

"Ok." Was all Haru replied with before hopping off the chair and walking over to the couch.

"Well that was easy." Y/N shrugged as she took his plate over to the sink.
"See I told you it would be easy. Just take baby steps."
"You're right." She smiled, which in return Tendou kissed her forehead before walking over to Haru who was watching some random show.

☀︎︎

Y/N, Haru, and Tendou had been lounging around all day. After breakfast they decided it was a good idea to go back to sleep simply because they are lazy, Haru ended up taking a nap with them.

So here they were, Y/N on the side, cuddling Haru, Haru in the middle laying on his mother's boobs, Tendou on the side with his arms wrapped around them feeling slightly jealous of the child since he was so close to Y/N.

Needless to say, it was a perfect moment. Although it had happened a lot, it felt different, like a real family.

Tendou and Y/N were together and Haru fir perfectly into the mix. What more could someone ask for?

Money.

That's what they could ask for.

Y/N's phone buzzed.

"Shut up." She groaned at her phone, however it dinged again.

She huffed as she removed her hands from under Haru, reaching over to her phone and sitting up.

Miss landlord
You need to pay your 3 months rent now. I have been lenient enough since you have a child and school to attend but I need my rent. I expect it by tomorrow afternoon.

Y/N groaned as she tossed her phone next to her. She started brainstorming all the ways she could get out of the current situation.

Extra shifts? Not enough to pay the nanny.
Ask Satori? That would just be bad.
Ask Yuuji? That would be horrible.

And so, she came to a final conclusion.

☀︎︎

"Satori." She whispered, tapping him lightly.
"Yes love?" He mumbled, still half asleep.
"I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back. Watch Haru." She said, before walking out of the room and closing the door lightly.

She walked for quiet a bit before she came across a house. She stopped at the door and took a few deep breathes.

"Ok Y/N, you can do this. Just knock." She encouraged herself.

She brought her hand up to knock but hesitated a bit before actually letting her hand meet the door.

"Coming!" A cheery voice called out.
Y/N's breath slightly hitched at the sound.

She stood there for a minute looking down but as soon as she heard the door click open her eyes immediately shot up.

"Y/N...?"

"..Hi mom."