Prologue

We all are familiar with the two most well-known anime/manga series called "Tokyo Ghoul" and "Boku No Hero Academia". What if there was a quirk that existed in the world of BNHA called the Ghoul Quirk?

|| My Hero Academia ft. Tokyo Ghoul ||

(Follows the canon storyline of MHA & is up-to-date with the manga.)

Genre: Romance, Fluff, Angst.

Warning: Age-gap romance (no smut), blood, gore, strong language, unrequited love.

Trope: Childhood best friends turned lovers. 

People are not born equal.

That's the hard truth I learned at age four. But that was my first and last setback.

It all began in Keikei City in China with the news that a bio-luminescent baby was born. After that, exceptional individuals began popping up all over the world. The cause was unclear. Time passed and the exceptional became the norm.

Fantasy became reality.

At present, 80% of the world's population consists of superhumans with unique abilities. The world is in chaos and a profession that everyone once only dreamed about entered the spotlight. Along with exceptional abilities came an explosion in the crime rate. While nations struggled to overhaul their legal systems, brave individuals took up the mantle of heroes straight out of comic books, protecting the people from evildoers. With public support, some quickly acquired the right to serve as heroes in an official capacity. Depending on their performance, they have the potential to earn.

With the quirk I was born with, I never dreamed of becoming one of those greatest heroes. I was bullied and feared by people around me because of the quirk I inherited from one of my parents. I was called a 'demon' child because of this. But then one day something happened. A boy who was a very close friend of mine said something really inspiring to me which lightened up my spirit and encouraged me to finally pursue my dream of becoming a hero.

He said - 'You can be a hero as well, Nana-chan!'

And that was it. That's what I needed to hear. His inspiring words made me believe that anything is possible.

Fantasy became a reality which led me to become one of the greatest heroes ever lived.

3rd Person's POV

"This is such a pain in the ass..."

It was one of the bustling nights in Musutafu City, Japan; a metropolis that never slept. As the sun dipped below the horizon and night descended upon Musutafu, the city transformed. The frenetic pace of daytime activities gave way to a vibrant nightlife. Young crowds filled the alluring nightclubs, the streets lit up with a dazzling array of colors, and the sound of music permeated the air. This was a city where night owls reigned supreme, and where there was no shortage of clubs, karaoke joints, bars, and restaurants. Musutafu was a city that truly came to life after dark every night with music and light.