05

Riki installed the wheelchair for her and put her on it before helping her to get into her house.

He stopped at the door and let go of his hand from the handle,

"Goodnight, wheelchair girl."

"My name is Cho Jangmi, Riki."

"I still want to call you wheelchair girl."

Jangmi just smiled at him and bid goodbye to him,

"Goodnight too, Riki."

_____________

"Who's that girl?" Riki stopped when he saw his father at his house.

"What are you doing here?"

"My bodyguard told me that you sent a girl to her house earlier."

Riki crossed his arm, "Then, is it a big problem? is it wrong to spend my time with a girl?"

"Why did she sit on the wheelchair? Is she having a leg injury?"

Riki nodded and drank his water, taking off his tie and lose his collar as he could finally breathe properly.

"Out of million girls in this world, why did you choose that disabled girl? It will burden you because you will take care of her-"

"Then, I'm still the one who needs to take care of her. I didn't ask for someone else helps."

His father rolled his eyes,
"I don't know why you are so obsessed with that disabled girl."

"It's not disability. It's unique and special."

"She will burden you a lot-"

Riki opened the door widely,
"Get out."

"Get out from my house."

_____________

Jangmi arrived at the school safely and went into the school building feeling great. It's been a long time since she didn't enjoy her time- yesterday was a great and calm day for her. Instead of stressing over the treatment and also school works, she found someone who was entertaining her with something that she didn't expect at all. Reading comics at the library? She never did that back then because she always discussed school things with her ex-boyfriend and also her friends whenever they went to the library.

Although Riki was always annoying her, she never thought that guy was sweet and good at his words to make her felt better.
She was quite glad but she was shy to admit it since he will bully and annoy her more.

She spotted Riki and his friends were throwing flour at a nerdy guy from the next class. Riki laughed loudly and took a picture of the nerdy while wiping off the flour from the nerdy's face.

"You're so cute." He teased the nerdy more making his friends laughed. They stopped laughing when the nerdy suddenly punched Riki on his face hard making him stumbled.
Jangmi was surprised too as she didn't expect the nerdy would be that brave to do that to the school bad guy.

She looked at Riki who was cursing at the nerdy and touching his lips as it was starting to bleeding. She went closer to him, gently held his sleeve making him immediately turned his body to face her.