Its A Yes

Hoor POV

We all settled to have our breakfast. I was looking at Saad who was talking with babies in so soft voice that till yesterday I doubt that he have this voice as well.

When ever he speak his voice have sharpness in it but that sharpness is not found anywhere right now.

Saim and Ayla were both sweet people. They both didn't made me feel like outsider.

Suddenly we heard a shriller voice "Saad baby finally you are here"said a girl who came inside like she own this place and went towards Saad and give him a hug and kissed him on his cheeks.

"Oh Saba my child I am so happy that you came"said auntie.
"Yes khala when you told me yesterday that Saad is coming I couldn't wait but unfortunately I had to attend a business party as mom is out of the country as you know"she explained.

"Oh ok but it's good now you are here sit and have breakfast with us"auntie said.
"Yes why not she"said and took a seat next to Saad.

...........

Saad POV

I hate Saba so much we had breakfast and all the time she keep on irritating me by her non stop talking. She keep sticking to me like a glue. I hate this attitude.

She keep on violating my personal space I keep pushing her to keep distance between us but no she just can't take a no. The more I push her the more she cling on me.

Bahi and bhabhi don't like her as well it's just because of mom I try to tolerate her other wise I will ban her to even enter in this house.

Every one went to take rest after breakfast as today is Sunday and no one have to go for work.

And finally I said that I am tried and she should sit with mom or go home. But to my luck she said she will be with mom and keep on waiting for me. So I just nodded and went to my room.

............

At night I went to dad's office room after dinner as he called me. I knocked the door and waited for replay.
"Come in"said dad. I enter inside and took a seat in front of dad.

"Yes dad you called me"I asked.
"Yes! Have you proposed Hoor yet or not"he asked.
"No dad I didn't got time because of Saba I think it is better if you asked her by yourself"I said.
"Ok I will do tomorrow"he said.

We both talked for a while then call off the night and went inside our rooms.

.............

Hoor POV

I was sitting inside my room after lunch when my door opened with a knock as it was already halfway open.

"Beta can I come in"asked uncle.
"Yes uncle of course please come inside"I said and sat properly. While he sat in front of me on the bed.

"Beta I want to talk about something important"he said.
"Yes say uncle"I said.
"Beta as I have asked you can I take a major decision of your life and you gave me permission so I want you to get married to my son Saad"he said. I was shocked how can I do this I thought.

"But uncle how"I asked.
"Beta your father have given your responsibility to me and I know I can't find anyone better then him for you. I am not saying this because he is my son but just trust me you will thank me one day for this"he said.

"Uncle have you asked him as well"I said.
"Yes dear I have and he is ready to marry you he have no problem with this relationship. You can take your time and give me the answer tomorrow ok"he said.
"Ok uncle"I said.

..............

I kept thinking about it all night. I was sacred but the hopeful eyes of uncle and then baba's last words that now I am uncle responsibility.

It was all too much for me but then I did my istikhar. And I got a positive answer from my dream so I just left everything on Allah.

..............

After breakfast I went in search for uncle. And after asking a maid about him I got to know he is in his home office. So I went there.

I knocked on the door and heard uncle voice.
"Come in"he said. So I push open the door and went inside.
"Come beta have a seat"uncle said.

I sat down on the seat.
"Uncle I am here to tell you about my decision"I said.
"Ok tell me"he said.
"It's a yes"I said shyly.
"Ok it's good now the wedding will be at the end of this week"he said.

"But uncle what's the hurry. I mean it's so early"I said.
"Beta today or tomorrow you both need to get married so it's good to do it soon"he said.
"Ok as you say"I said.

.........

Saad POV

"Yes dad you called me"I asked as I enter inside his home office.
"Yes sit"he said. I settle myself on the seat.
"She said yes"he told me.

"Oh really"I said excitedly.
"Yes but now the problem is your mom"he said.
"Don't worry I will handle her you don't worry about it"I said.
"Ok"he said.

............

"Mom I want to talk to you about something"I said as I went inside her room after knocking the door and taking her permission to get inside.

"Yes come dear"she said.
"Mom I want to get married"I said.
"Oh really I have selected the girl already"she said.
"No mom actually I have selected the girl. And wanted to marry her only"I said.

"Oh I know your and my choice is the same I know you my son"I said.
"Mom please first listen to me"I said.
"Yes yes ok I couldn't control my excitement"she said.
"Mom I want to marry Hoor"I finally said. And her face expression turn from excitement to shocked.

————
1031 words