Chapter 6

Oliver pulls into a small motel. We get out of the car and follow Oliver to a room. I wonder why he just showed up, if my Dad ever catches him he won't make it out alive. Honestly, Nick and I probably won't either. I hold on to my arm tightly as we enter the room, I'm tired of getting shot.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" Nick rushes around the room.

"Uh no, but I can go get one." Oliver grabs his keys and goes out of the room.

Nick limps over to me and puts pressure on my arm. "Dad's going to kill you, literally. You didn't tell me you were going to be an idiot."

"I'm tired of being under his control," I spoke.

It started when I was five. My Dad handed me my first gun, I got my first personal teacher. They taught me how to fight, throw knives, and use a bow and arrow. That was my favorite, and three different people taught me three different languages. All the training for me stopped when I was eleven, my Dad said I finished faster than usual. By then I went on my first mission when I turned twelve.

Oliver comes into the room and gives Nick a needle, thread, and alcohol. He starts digging in my wound for the bullet and I wince in pain. Once he finds the bullet he pulls it out.

"You're lucky it didn't go too far in Mal."

"Whatever, hurry up and finish." My face scrunches up from the pain.

He grabs the alcohol and pours it on my arm. He finally starts stitching it up.

"You see Oliver, that's how you stitch up a wound," I glare at him.

"I didn't even stitch you up that bad."

"Yes, you did."

"There I'm done." Nick puts on the gauze and goes to wash his hands.

I stand up and go to Oliver. "You dumbass. You took me so you could give me to my Father, do you have any clue on what he's capable of?"

"Yes, that's exactly why I went to him."

"You went to him, what could you have possibly gone to him for?" I raise my voice.

Oliver sits down rubbing his hands together. "I need to get her back." He mutters.

"Get who back?"

"My sister Kassie. She got kidnapped a few months ago, I know where she is but it's more secure than wherever you were. I went to your Father because I heard about him before and I thought he could help, the only condition was I had to get you and bring you to him. So that's what I did, I worked out to get in better shape, and then I found you. But considering I failed to bring you and helped you guys get out I don't think he's going to be much help anymore."

"I didn't know you had a sister. How old is she?"

"Sixteen, she's still young and she's been gone for too long."

"Well, how'd she get kidnapped in the first place?" I sit down next to him.

"Well we were living on our own and struggling so she started stealing, but she didn't know who she was stealing from. Whoever it was, his name was Samuel Hussein."

Nick walks out of the bathroom, "Maybe we can help with that."

Oliver raises a brow, "How."

"Because Mallory and I know exactly who that is, we worked with him before."

At the time Nick and I worked with Samuel was when I was fifteen. We went on a mission to kill two businessmen and whoever else was there. The thing about these missions is we don't know what we're killing them for, we just do it with no questions.

I sigh, "Fine we'll help, but not for your sake for hers."

Ok, so there were supposed to be 10 chapters coming out first. But I got writers block and it took me a while to start writing again, so chapter 7 will be out later tonight or tomorrow. Check my tik tok @/ljwrite for updates. <3