7:Miss me with this bullshit.

Chapter seven: Miss me with this bullshit.

                     (Bai Lizhui)

❝Miss, please wake up.❞ Rin softly called.

Yu An opened her eyes and met Rin's face.

❝What? ❞Yu An asked and touched her painful head.

The holy hungover it seems so. ❞

❝Today you should meet the concubines, your highness. Let's prepare. ❞ Rin said and helped Yu An stand up.

❝The what? Ay, I hope they aren't crazy hoes like I've seen in novels. ❞Yu An said and began to wash.

After she dressed in her red, new made outfit, Yu An went to met the women in the hallway. When she entered the room she met Wang Shu's widened eyes.

❝What are you wearing, shameless woman? You're walking naked! Go and change!❞Wang Shu said and slapped the table with his palm.

❝Miss me with that bullshit, unless I tell you how to dress you don't have the right to tell me how to dress either. Don't make my head hurt more that it already does. ❞

❝Of course it hurts if you're drinking like a man! ❞Wang Shu spat angrily.

The other women were looking at each other, some happy that the Empress is getting scolded.

❝Bla bla, why do I need to be here? I don't care about these women, they are yours not mines. ❞Yu An said and yawned.

❝Insolent! It seems you can't learn anything, ha? Then I'll lock you in the library and make you copy the rules of a wife a hundred times! ❞Wang Shu shouted and breathed heavily due to anger.

Yu An laughed wickedly making everyone shiver unintentionally.

❝Stop with that superiority complex, your highness. Do you think you're some sort of ethereal being or a god? And even if you were, I don't give you the right to order me around so sorry to break your fantasy, I won't copy any stupid shit wrote by stupid men. Bye now, I want to rest. ❞Yu An said leaving everyone speechless.

Wang Shu was fuming with anger and left slamming the door after him. Lizhui sighed and followed Wang Shu.

The concubines were left alone in silence.

❝Your highness, your younger sister is asking to meet you. ❞ Mei said pouring tea in Yu An's cup.

❝Say Mei, what fruits can we find around here? ❞

❝Ah? Well, apples, watermelons... grapes... ❞Mei replied.

❝Send someone to buy some for me quick. ❞ Yu An said and closed her eyes.