Chapter 1: So We Meet Again

(The USJ Arc)

3rd Person's POV

"So you finally woke up?" a ravenette girl spoke up from the kitchen when she realized someone familiar entered the scene.

It was one early morning in the month of April when the cool breeze of spring gently swayed the leaves of trees outside of a small Japanese-styled house. 

"Yeah

"Yeah..." Shota Aizawa, a well-known pro-hero, yawned in response as he rubbed his tired eyes, walking down the stairs. 

"Did you sleep well?" the girl asked genuinely.

Aizawa simply hummed in response, slightly nodding his head at her.

"Well, I made breakfast..." she said with a warm smile as Aizawa nodded his head once again before they both sat down to eat.

"Thanks for the food..." Aizawa said his prayer before taking his first bite.

"How is it?" the girl asked in a hopeful tone.

"Good as always..." he replied in his usual bored monotone voice, causing the girl to pout a little.

'Jeez, old geezer... Putting a little effort in your style of appreciation won't kill ya!' she thought as her eyes twitched at him.

"Hey, old geezer..." she spoke up again. "Did you finish my paperwork and all?"

"No..." he replied, slightly shaking his head. "Not yet..."

"Oh?" she asked, blinking a bit.

"Well, you did make your decision of joining UA at the last moment..." Aizawa explained. "Don't worry. Principal Nezu said to meet him tomorrow during school hours."

"Okay." she sighed in relief.

"Well, I should better head out..." Aizawa said with a content sigh, finishing his breakfast.

"Where are you taking your students today?" the girl asked in a curious tone.

"To USJ..." he replied.

"Isn't it a practical training area that is designed to simulate any kind of accident or disaster?" she asked.

"Yeah..." he said, nodding his head in response.

"I'm lacking behind everyone else." the girl muttered in a worried tone.

"Don't worry, brat..." Aizawa responded. "You're smart. You'll easily catch up soon... Though I did notice that you were slacking off your training recently..."

"Let's not talk about it, old geezer." she huffed, avoiding the topic, causing Aizawa to let out a sigh before he started to walk out of the dining room.

"Hey, Nana..." he called out, halting on his spot and looking back at her one more time. "One more thing..."

"What is it?" the ravenette girl named Nana Osaki asked, looking up at him.