Three

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆

Ever went into a place and felt depressed? No?

Well, that's what you are feeling now after entering the vampire's temple.

On the 25th of every month, you are supposed to be attending some ritual that happens to be considered religious.

You are about to learn what happens in those rituals.

"Hold your head high, and stop being shy" Achilles instructs strictly, forcing your chin upwards with his fingers.

"Let us sit in the back"

When Celeste was about to drag you and her husband to the back row, Achilles stops her.

"No, we are going to sit in the front row, because you love to slack off and not pay any attention to what the priest says"

Celeste pouts as she holds your hand in hers, as Achilles looks at her sternly.

Honestly, you sometimes feel like the relationship between them is like that between an adult and a child.

But, they are a good couple.

When you reach the front row and sit down between your adoptive parents, you look at the priest.

The dark haired-man is dressed in long crimson red robes, he looks to be in his late twenties.

The only reason you will try to pay attention is that the monk is kind of handsome.

"We are all gathered here to have the blessings of Dracula..."

You are quick to block out his words, as your eyes lend on a boy sitting on the other side of the temple.

Your face heats up when you realize how pretty the boy is, he looks to be two or three years older than you.

He is wearing glasses as he holds a small notebook, dotting in it, instead of paying attention to the priest.

"Concentrate" Achilles orders, glaring at you.

You quickly avert your eyes away from the boy and return them back to the priest.

"Here comes the exciting part"

You were confused at Celeste's words until you saw a few vampires dressed in golden robes drag in a terrified man.

The man is beaten up, barely able to process what is going to happen to him in a few minutes.

"What are they going to do to him?" your father smirks and looks at you.

"Just watch"

And you do exactly that, watch what is going to happen to the poor man.

The priest smiles and looks at the audience.

"For the good health of the future vampire generation" with that he slits the man's throat and wrists.

Before filling many cups with his blood as if it was nothing.

Your heart beats quickly in fear, before leaning in your mother's embrace, feeling lightheaded from the sight of the blood.

The priest's followers hand the cups to all human children in the temple.

You refuse to take one, but Achilles does.

He rips you away from Celeste and forces the cup close to your lips.

"Don't be picky, and drink it"

You stare at the cup he is holding before looking back up at Achilles.

Then you puke on him.