Chapter 5: Call Me Shoto

Nana's POV

When everyone started to form their own team, Midoriya frantically looked around as if he didn't know what to do or who to ask. The empathy that I felt for him swelled up inside my heart and it caused me to approach him without a second thought.

"Midoriya, I'll join your team!" I called out with a kind smile as I walked up to him.

"Eh?! Nana?!" Midoriya exclaimed in shock as tears rolled down his cheeks like a waterfall. "Are you sure about this? Everyone will be after us!!"

"I'm sure!" I smirked at him reassuringly.

"We still need two more people though..." Midoriya muttered sheepishly, looking around once again.

"I think I know just the right people for our team!" I smiled, patting him on the back.

"Really, Nana-chan?" the green-haired boy asked in confusion.

I simply nodded my head in response before rushing off to find those two other people I was thinking about. And they were Uraraka and Tokoyami. Both Uraraka and Tokoyami were strong and I knew that with their help, we could win this battle very easily. And thanks to my lucky stars, both of them agreed to join the team without any hesitation.

"Everyone take your places!" Midnight announced out loud.

Midoriya secured the slip of his 10,000,520 points cloth around his forehead as the bulk of his weight rested on Tokoyami while Uraraka and I supported his sides.

"You know they'll charge right at us as soon as the game begins, right?" Tokoyami asked me and Midoriya.

"We know!" I smirked confidently. "Don't worry. We're in this together. We'll win."

"Uraraka-san, Nana-chan, Tokoyami-kun..." Midoriya called out our names with a determined look on his face. "I'm counting on you!!"

And with this, the battle began as Midnight yelled out - "START!!!" Everyone on the ground let out a battle cry as I saw the other teams begin to rush toward our team all at once.

"Are you ready guys?" I asked my friends.

"Yes!!" Midoriya and Uraraka replied, nodding their heads.

"An attack without delay..." Tokoyami stated firmly. "The fate of the pursued... Make your choice, Midoriya!!"

"Of course, our move is to run away!" Midoriya announced, ordering us.

Right on cue, Uraraka and I both made our team float into the air with the help of our Gravity Manipulation quirk, leaving the circle of advancing teams to crash into each other just as we had planned. Jiro was about to attack us with her Earphone Jacks but Tokoyami's Dark Shadow quirk deflected it.

"Good... Dark Shadow, keep watch over our blind spots!" Tokoyami ordered out loud.

"Got it!" Dark Shadow responded immediately.

"We are landing!" Uraraka and I announced out in unison, alerting the boys.

"All right!" Midoriya and Tokoyami responded back.

As soon as we slowly landed on the ground, we were attacked by Mineta's Pop-Off spheres and Asui's elongated tongue.

"Guys, hold on tight!" I announced.

I used my Ghoul speed to quickly dodge their attacks and also used my Ghoul strength to carry the weight of my whole team on my side with any problem. But I couldn't use my Ghoul quirk too much as I was already hungry for human flesh.

"Uraraka, let's use our quirk together again!" I called out.

"Okay!" she responded back.

And with that, we again flew up high in the sky.