Chapter 8: Maybe I Still Love Him

(The Hero Killer Arc)

Nana's POV

"Nana?!" Shoto gasped as he looked at me like I was some sort of rare discovery.

"I've been waiting for you, Nana." Endeavor commented, as soon as I stepped inside his office. "It seems like you're also finally ready to take the path of the mighty, huh?"

I chuckled as I walked closer to the two Todorokis in front of me.

"You got it all wrong, Enji-san..." I smirked, crossing my arms across my chest. "I'll take my own path. I'm here just to train under you to get strong, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't expect anything more from me."

"I did expect such an answer from you." Endeavor sighed, closing his eyes for a moment, slightly shaking his head. "Well, you're Daisuke and Junko's daughter after all."

"Nana, why are you here?" Shoto asked as he moved a bit closer to me, looking worried for some reason.

"Enji-san sent such a lovely offer to me that it was too hard to resist." I joked lightly and shrugged before giving him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry Shoto. He didn't force me to come here. I came on my own."

Well to be more specific, my old man Aizawa was the one who sent me here. He told me that it would be a good opportunity to work under someone like Endeavor.

"Okay, enough talking." Endeavor stated firmly, making me and Shoto look back at him. "You two should get ready now. We're going out."

"Out?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Where?" Shoto asked, narrowing his eyes at his father.

"I'll show you two what a hero is." Endeavor smirked widely, looking as confident as ever.

Shoto and I looked at each other before looking back at the No.2 hero once again.

"Lead us the way then, Enji-san..." I stated in a calming tone.

It was already 7 p.m. in the evening and Shoto, Endeavor, some of his sidekicks, and I were all roaming around Hosu City when Endeavor guessed something was going to happen in Hosu City from his judgments, so he took me and Shoto with him. The No.2 pro hero was correct since there were multiple Nomus terrorizing Hosu City. The whole city was in chaos at this moment. Fire could be seen from miles away, smoke clouded several parts of the city and people were evacuating the place in a panic. The pro heroes had heard of the disturbance and rushed to reach Hosu City.

For now, Endeavor and his crew were saving people and defeating any Nomus that was coming in sight what made me worry the most was Iida and Midoriya's safety. If I remember clearly, then the two of them were heading to Hosu City for their internships.

"I just hope Iida, Midoriya, and everyone else who came to this place for their internships here is okay..." I muttered to Shoto in a worried tone.

"Yeah..." Shoto muttered back, looking concerned as well.

"Judging by these Nomus, I'm damn sure it's the same villain group who attacked you guys at USJ." I pointed out and frowned. "Remember, they were after me as well..."

"They're really cowards if they're doing this." Shoto groaned out in anger and clenched his jaw.

Then all of a sudden, both Shoto and my cell phones went off at the same time. We both shared a confused glance before taking our cell phones out of our pockets. It was a text message from Midoriya.