Chapter 12: It's Been A While, Hasn't It, Babydoll?

Nana's POV

U.A.'s first semester had ended and summer break had begun, meaning Class 1-A and Class 1-B had to go on a school trip to a training camp under the supervision of a hero team named the Wild, Wild Pussycats, and our homeroom teachers, my old man Aizawa and Vlad King. We all arrived at the school ground at 7 AM where we had separate buses for Class A and B and at 7:30 AM we all boarded our buses before heading off to the training camp in the forest. After an hour of driving, we the Class 1-A finally arrived on a mountain top around nine in the morning.

"Wait, kind of stop is this?" Kirishima asked in confusion, looking around. "And where's Class 1-B?"

"We've stopped here for a reason..." Aizawa responded nonchalantly with his hands in his pockets.

"Huh?" we asked in unison.

Then suddenly, a car pulled up to the side making us all turn around to look at it.

"Hey, Eraser!" the voice called out. "Haven't seen you in a while!"

"Long time no see." Aizawa greeted and bowed politely as two beautiful women stepped out of the car.

One was dressed in blue while the other was in pink. They both had giant paw-like gloves on along with some robotic-looking cat ears. I also noticed a young angsty-looking kid getting out of the car as well.

"Rock on these sparkling gazes! Stingingly cute and catlike!" the two women loudly spoke up as they started to do weird poses. "We are the Wild Wild Pussycats!"

"They are a 4 member hero team who all work under a single agency!" Midoriya started to fanboy. "This veteran team specializes in mountain rescue operations! They have been in business for 12 years now!!"

"We are 18 at heart!" the blue one named Pixie-Bob said as she punched Midoriya right in the face.

"The Pussycats will be working with us during the camp..." Aizawa explained to get rid of our confusion.

"This whole area here is our territory." The pink one named Mandalay smiled as she pointed a finger over to a visible clearing in the woods a few miles away. "Your lodging is at the foot of that mountain over there."

"So far away!!" Kaminari exclaimed, his eyes went wide in surprise.

"Then why would we stop halfway?" Sero asked, getting confused again.

"Uh oh..." Kirishima trailed off as he figured out what they all were trying to do with us.

"Let's get back to the bus?" Sato suggested, getting concerned.

"It's now 9:30 AM..." Mandalay smirked. "I'm thinking around noon at the earliest..."

"No way..." Mineta gasped in panic.

"Run!!" Mina yelled out.

"Back to the bus quick!!" Hagakure added out loud.

"Kitties who don't make it there by 12:30 when getting any lunch!" Mandalay laughed.

"Sorry everyone, but your training officially starts now!" Aizawa announced and right on cue, something unexpected happened.

At that moment, Pixie-Bob slammed her hands on the ground, activating her quirk and a deep rumbling racked the earth beneath us. Without any warning, the dirt started to crumble as the foundation of the mountain broke off into giant chunks, sending us all hurtling toward the ground in a gigantic mudslide.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed in absolute horror, falling off the cliff.

The ground was fast approaching and I tried to reposition myself for a landing with the help of my Gravity Manipulation quirk. I then slowly landed on the ground with ease. Others groaned and yelped out in pain as they tried to stand up again while brushing the dirt off their uniforms.