𝑨 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

It's been a while since Ceasar and I started dating, currently, it's June which means I have one more month until summer break. This also means one year till I graduate, I honestly couldn't be more excited.

I was in my room studying at 11 in the night when I heard my phone ringing, looking at Ceasar's sleeping figure in the bed, I picked it up and answered it in the bathroom.

"Hello?"

"So wah you cyah call people?" I heard my best friend from home, Mell, voice blasting through the phone.

"Girl waddie fuck, You cyah say hi to people? I so busy this term I never get ah chance call sorry." I said smiling.

" Wah ever ...when yuh coming home? Dem boys and them having a lil party today so yuh know I outside," she said laughing. Mell is the outgoing type of girl.

"Hopefully I get to come in August," I said to her as I felt tears run down my face. "So how is everyone?"

"We good, your brother almost finish school...he say if he had a phone he would've called you. We miss you.." she said choking up, I knew her ass was going to cry.

"I miss you guys too especially Kairee annoying ass, he always wants a new phone," I said full-on crying.

"Catch me up on everyone," I said

"Yes yes," she said before she started telling me about my family and hers.

I was crying and laughing with her so much I didn't even hear the door open. Ceasar came in front of me while I was now sitting on the floor. He rested his head on me and I continue talking to Mell.

"Okay I hadda go, them boy and dem getting on, good luck on your exam and come back hommmeee" she screamed.

"I will," I said before she hanged up.

Holding my phone in my hand, I busted into tears, Ceasar immediately wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head telling me everything is okay and that I didn't need to cry.

"I wanna go home" I cried

"Baby it's okay, please stop crying it's okay, we'll take you home my love" he whispered into my ear trying to calm me down.

" I miss them so much, I don't even ... have time to call them"

"Baby, it's okay you'll get to see them again baby shhh everything is alright," he said

We sat there for what seemed forever, he just kept comforting me about everything and rocking me back and forth.

"Are you ready to get up now ?" he asked

I just nodded my head yes, he helped me up and took his hand wiping away my tears.

"How about we take a shower and get some rest ?" He asked

"Yeah, let's do that"

He took a hair tie and tied my hair up while I stripped off my clothing. He took off his clothes and we took a long shower. After that, he went to his room and grabbed some new clothes, and then came back. By the time he was back I was in my closet just staring at my clothes.

All sorts of things were running through my mind, like how I was a bad friend or even a sister. I should've made time to call back home, that's where my family are, it's where my heart lives.

"Baby get something on," he said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I just threw on a baggy t-shirt and some shorts. Climbing into bed with him, he held me close and kissed my head.

"We'll take you home soon baby, don't worry," he said before giving me a goodnight kiss.