11: kissing in the rain

This time it wasn't just a peck. It was more than that. His lips moved lovingly against yours and with every second that passed it became more heated.

He couldn't take his hands off of you and your hands didn't stay still either. They moved from his biceps to his hair and ran through his silky curls.

And then suddenly you felt something wet on your back, right where the collar of your dress ended. And again. And again.

Jungkook noticed too and you broke the kiss to look up at the sky. The stars had disappeared and were covered by dark and thick rain clouds. And with every rain drop the rain became heavier.

You looked back at him and smiled.

"I think fate wants us to kiss in the rain", you said looking into his eyes before you glanced at his lips.

"I've got nothing against it", he said returning the same happy smile and brushed a loose strand of your hair behind your ear.

Then he cupped your cheek in his hand and pulled you into another passionate kiss.

You had to giggle a little bit because of the rain tickling you while running down your spine.

He smiled into the kiss knowing how happy you both were just living in the moment.

Being together right here right now. It was kind of magical kissing in the rain, like in a very cheesy, but beautiful film.

He wrapped his arm around your waist and flipped you over so that he was now hovering over you.

The rain became even more and soon enough your clothes were drenched which made the kiss even hotter. By now it was a full make out session and it was hard for you to not lose control.

It was obvious you both wanted more, you were all over each other and couldn't get enough. The kiss was hungry and your hands were very curious.

But before you took it too far he pulled away so you could catch your breath. You stared into his obscure eyes panting a little and tried to calm down.

Now that the heat of the kiss was gone you started to feel the cold of the rain and shivered slightly.

But enough for him to notice.

"Come on, let's wrap this up and go to the car. I can see that you're cold", he said and you got up to pack the picnic basket.

You were a bit disappointed but you knew it was for the better. You didn't want to catch a cold after all and you were only wearing a light summer dress.

But before you left he put the basket down once again and pulled you to him.

"Thank you", he whispered into your ear and placed a tender kiss on your lips.

"I have to thank you", you replied smiling shyly back at him.

Then he grabbed the basket, handed you the blanket and took your hand intertwining your fingers so you could walk back to the car hand in hand.

"I've got a wide dry shirt in the trunk if you want to change out of the dress", he offered you looking at your completely soaked dress.

"That would be nice but what about you?", you asked worried. His clothes were just as wet as yours.

"I'll be fine. I'm dressed a little warmer than you and we'll be home soon anyway", he said unlocking the car and opened the trunk so you could shelter from the rain.

He put the picnic stuff away and pulled out a black shirt from behind while you struggled to take off your dress.

It was so soaked that it tightly hugged your skin and you had to peel it off bit by bit but eventually you got stuck.

"Damn it", you cursed halfway undressed and unable to move, "Jungkook, can you help me?"

You felt a little uncomfortable because you were standing there, wet and only in your underwear but you needed his help in this situation.

A small smile appeared on his lips as he saw how desperate you were.

"Sure. How about opening the zipper?", he asked placing his hands on your shoulders to turn you around so your back was facing him.

"Very funny", you commented.

Normally you were able to put on and take off the dress without opening the zipper. You just never did it when it was completely wet.

He unzipped it, grabbed the hem of your dress on both sides and pulled it over your head for you.

Then you realised you were only left standing in your underwear in front of him. Half naked, everything on view for him.

You could just turn to the side, take the shirt and put it on. But you stayed where you were, waiting for him to do something. Anything. And he did something.

He dropped the wet dress in the trunk and placed his hands on your hips to pull you fiercely to his body. He connected his lips to your shoulder and began kissing his way up to your neck.

You leaned your head back against his chest and let him make you feel good.
Make you feel good just by caressing your skin with his lips before he went rougher and sucked on it.

Then he moved his left hand over your side to the front. He wrapped his arm around your body and pulled you closer.

He held you firmly in place while he reached out his right hand to pass his finger tips along the seam of your panties as if asking for permission, as if waiting for you to tell him to stop.

But you didn't. You didn't want him to stop. Screw waiting for the right moment.

There never was a right moment. There only was an opportunity and if it felt right you should take it. So you stayed silent and he took it as approval to slip his hand in.

He aimed straight for your cl!t flicking his middle finger over it just as determinedly and skilfully as he always did.

You closed your eyes and pressed your lips together to stop a m0an from escaping your mouth.

He repeated the same movement over and over again inflicting waves of pleasure to roll nonstop through your body while he kept placing butterfly kisses on your neck.

Just like that he could make you cvm, even sqvirt. Just a little bit longer and you'd be a m0aning, hot mess. But he wasn't going to let that happen.

He pulled his hand away and you groaned displeased meanwhile a smug grin curled up on his lips.

"While we're already on it, babe", he said turning you around to him, "how would you like car s£x?"