Chapter 24: Break A Leg Out There, Enji Todoroki!!

Nana's POV 

After our big fight with the Nomu, Keigo and I quickly walked up to the injured Endeavor and helped him to move away from the battlefield.

"Thanks for winning!" Keigo chirped. "You guys did well!"

"I give it zero points..." Endeavor huffed with a scowl. "Still can't believe that I took help from a sixteen-year-old kid."

"You should be thanking me instead of complaining about how I helped you in the fight, you ungrateful old man!" I snapped at the pro-hero. "Jeez! If I didn't make it on time, you would've died then and there. So stop complaining and praise me!"

"Thank you..." Endeavor mumbled softly.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion as we sat down with the old man on a pathway. "What did you say?"

"I said thank you, brat!" he exclaimed.

Well now, look at that. It wasn't like we saw the prideful brooding Enji Todoroki aka the No.1 pro hero Endeavor every day showing his gratitude towards other people, now did we?

"Eh? Well, you're welcome, old man." I smirked at him cheekily.

"Anyway, we need to do something about your injuries and stop your bleeding!" Keigo said to Endeavor.

"I can't move an inch." Endeavor responded. "Call someone-"

Endeavor was then suddenly cut off when a familiar figure walked into the scene unexpectedly.

"Hold up for just a minute. A lot of things went beyond my expectations."

The three of us quickly turned around to look at the figure.

"Dabi?" I gasped. "What the hell is he doing here?"

"But let's do things in order..." Dabi smirked, standing a few feet away from us. "It's nice to meet you I guess... Endeavor..."

Dabi then turned to look at me.

"And great to see you again, Babydoll." He greeted me in a deep velvety voice with a sexy smirk, before sending me a seductive wink. "Looks like you're doing fine as always."

"Tch, this flirty horny bastard!" I grumbled before looking away momentarily with a blush on my cheeks.

Dabi took a few more steps as he moved towards us, chuckling a bit.

"I caught wind that you were here, you see..." Dabi stated.

"You're the one who murdered Snatch, or so I hear..." Endeavor growled. "The League of Villains... Dabi!"

Then all of a sudden, Dabi started to ignite both the palms of his hands before putting up a large flame wall around us. I noticed that the color of his flames was blue, just like Touya. I heard from my old man Aizawa that Dabi also had the blue flame quirk like Touya but it was the first time I was witnessing it with my own eyes.

"Sna- who?" Dabi asked, still smirking. "Doesn't ring a bell. More importantly, let's have a little chat. Opportunities like this don't come so often."

Endeavor tried to stand up to fight but he was too weak to do that. Even Keigo wasn't in his best shape to put up a fight against Dabi. I quickly moved forward and stood in front of the two pro heroes in a protective stance.

"Babydoll, I suggest you step aside..." Dabi said, giving me somewhat a concerned look. "I don't want to burn that beautiful face of yours, you know."

"What the hell is he talking about?" I mumbled in confusion, frowning at the villain.

"Nana-chan, please stay back!" Keigo stated firmly, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Let me handle this."

I noticed that suddenly Dabi's gaze sharpened which then increased a hundredfold when Keigo put his hand on my shoulder, sending the No. 2 pro hero a stern menacing look. I simply stared at the villain with amusement, trying to figure him out.