Cubicle Smut

"Justin what are you doing here" I giggle
he slaps your ass playfully "just get your sexy ass in there i need you now" "like NOW now?" I teased "Yes don't fucking test me Oliva" His tone became became more serious. "Its your fault for grinding on me on the dance floor"

before I knew it his lips were attacking my
neck, his hands wrapped around my waist leading me back into the cubicle. I giggled between kisses. "Justin this is crazy what if someone comes in?" "Don't think about it love think about us and only us, you want this as much as I do" "oh can you now?" I said raising my eyebrow

"Yes" he said staring intensely into my eyes. Fuck he makes me so fucking weak, I can feel myself getting wet. I hate the way he can get me like this just by looking at me.

Making sure the cubicle door was locked he slammed me against it the bang echoing throughout the empty bathroom "fuck Justin!" I whisper shouted. "Relax" he whispered against my lips. "but then again after we start theres no way you will be doing much of that"

Oh. My. God. Thats it. Im under his spell now. I belonged to him and I will let him do whatever he wants with me. "Okay" I whispered staring in his gorgeous hazel brown eyes.

I wanted to unclothe him so fucking badly but I knew I couldn't because it would look highly suspicious with clothes all over the floor if someone were to come in. Justin unbuttoned his jeans pulling them down exposing his boxer shorts, I could see his cock getting hard and I just wanted him inside me right now.

"I want you to fuck me so hard love"

"You've changed your tone" He smirked

"What can I say? You do things to me"

he flipped me so my hands slammed against the cubicle door, he was gonna take me from behind. Fucking hell. I got no warning he lifted my skirt up, pulled down my underwear and rammed his cock inside me. "Fuck!" I moaned "mmmm baby...you like it like this don't you, you like it rough don't you?"

"Y-yes" I stammered. He chuckled at my  response. "Look at you, you cant even get your words out, do I make you feel good babe?"
"mhm" I said. It was like I was intoxicated. He made me feel a way that no one else ever did.

"You're so fucking wet" He seethed. I had to admit it turns me on even more that we could be caught doing it right now, at any moment. There was something sexy and thrilling about this whole situation. I loved it. I loved him. "Baby go faster" I begged. "Your wish is my command darling" He whispered against my ear, biting on my earlobe and placed kisses all over my neck, sucking my skin.

With that he thrusts into me faster and faster I let him do all the work he had complete control over me. Nothing else mattered. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to my climax. I could of sworn I heard the bathroom door open. Justin was totally oblivious, to involved in the sexual pleasure to notice.

"Justin!"

"mm yeah love?"

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"The door!"

"No I didn't hear anything"

Just then the door to one of the cubicles next to use slammed shut. Justin carried on thrusting in and out of me. i didn't want anyone to know what we were doing, it took all my efforts to not fucking scream his name. He was giving it to me so hard and I knew he was enjoying ever second knowing that I couldn't resist him, that it wouldn't be to long before I had to scream his name and cum all over him.

"Justin i-i'm..." I couldn't get the words out, I was completely his.
"Its okay baby I know" He whispered "Scream my name baby let all these people know what a dirty girl you are." A few more thrusts and.... "fuuuuuuck Justin!" I came all over him. He flipped me back around with his hands on my ass, forcefully kissing me. We heard giggles come from outside the cubicle. Im hoping they leave before we come out of there. Luckily they did and I gave a sigh of relief. Justin on the other hand had found this amusing. "you asshole" I slapped his arm playfully.

"You wont be saying that once we get home, ready for round two?" He winked pulling me close wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I couldn't wait for us to get out of here.

792 Words ^•^

SUCK HER CLIT