Chapter Twenty-two: Have it easy

"Ehehe, sorry for destroying the forest earlier. I patched it up again though" I nervously said as I bowed.

The Cyprus kingdom is governed by one king and two queens.

King Harrison Dayle Cyprus (21)
Queen Angelica Cyprus(20) (red hair)
Queen Suzette Cyprus(20) (blue hair)

"A-ah that's fine child, thank you for helping us earlier. If there is anything we could do for you please tell us." The king said.

"It's fine, your majesty. We are alright." I smiled

"Could you please tell us what do you plan to do after this?" The red haired queen said.

"Um..we were planning on going to Agarean Empire." I said as I looked at my friends and they gave me a thumbs up.

"Perfect then! You could use one of our carriages to go there, so you could have a comfortable journey." The blue haired queen said.

I refused at first but she was very persistent. I'm glad that they didn't ask for us to remove our masks. We settled into leaving tomorrow at nine. We headed back to the Hunting Guild.

"Goodday, how may I help you?" The receptionist greeted with a smile.

They proceeded to giving her the body parts of the stagbear and the monster soul stone since they were asking for it too in the poster.

The receptionist looked at us, wide eyed then looked back at the items then looked back at us then finally sighing and looked back at the items.

"Don't question how were they able to do it Carrie, Don't question it" she mumbled.

She finished and smiled, she gave us the reward and we left.

Noel let out a breath

"Today was quite a day wasn't it? " He said.

"Tell me about it,  I didn't expect that we would encounter the king and queens of this kingdom" Ophelia sighed.

"and Elvira-sama had to think of which empire we were going to at the spur of the moment hahahaha, first time seeing her that nervous." Mirielle laughed.

"Miri..do you want more training?" I smiled at her.

"hahaha what did I say? Nope nothing..I didn't say anything!" Mirielle nervously laughed as she looked away whistling.

*sigh* this girl..

"But finally we're going to ride a proper carriage tomorrow" Clementine said

"No more butt pain!" Isadora cheered.

"Heh, your wings will still be sore though" Landon smirked.

"Drats! I forgot about that" Ophelia sighed.

"You forgot you had wings???" Noel asked confused.

"Quiet you.." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"So where in Agarean Empire are we heading to? There's like six kingdoms there." Zed asked.

----------
Agarean Empire is composed of 6 kingdoms:

1st kingdom: Faeisolor Kingdom (Woodland Elves)

2nd kingdom: Joran Kingdom (Water Elves)

3rd kingdom: Tobin Kingdom (Dark Elves)

4th kingdom: Miliscent Kingdom (Healing Elves)

5th kingdom: Galakir Kingdom (Fire Elves)

6th kingdom: Windrunner Kingdom (Wind Elves)