- Chapter Twelve -

Eventually, the two teenagers had arrived at the very dark lecture hall where they would be taking their exams

Eventually, the two teenagers had arrived at the very dark lecture hall where they would be taking their exams. There were plenty of seats for each member of each school to sit, and unfortunately it's where Bakugo, Luna, and Izuku had to all sit together. Luna made sure to be between Bakugo and Izuku in case the explosion boy himself decided to do something ugly to the boy she loved.

A few minutes of silence seemed to pass as more students gathered in until eventually, all the seats were filled up. Luna looked at Izuku and leaned in, still managing to see him in the pitch black lecture hall. "So, when is this thing going to start? We've been here for god knows how long." She stated in an annoyed sort of way.

"I don't know. Maybe they might be-" Izuku's whisper was cut off as soon as stage lights were turned on, but only to the stage of the lecture hall.

The promethium board even turned on, showing the U.A symbol. And in the center stage, behind a podium, stood a familiar man with spiked bright yellow hair, sunglasses, and dressed in what looked like all leather. Luna instantly knew this man, as she had all of his CDs and listened to his radio show every day of the week: Present Mic.

"What's up, U.A Candidates? Thanks for tuning into me, your school D.J!" Present Mic exclaimed, his voice loud enough to not need a microphone. He looked at the crowd with a bright smile and held his arms out, "Everybody say "hey!"!" He turned his back to the audience and put a hand to his ear, expecting to hear a reply.

But none came, just silence. Expect for Luna, who took pity on the punk rocker and shouted shyly, "Hey!" Izuku looked at her in surprise, but also tried his best to contain his laughter and excitement. Although a few people did stare at her with a judgmental look, which got her embarrassed as she stared down at her hands.

Present Mic instantly pointed to where Luna was and cheered, "I like your spunk, girlfriend! But enough of that, let's skip to the main show. Let's talk first how this practical exam is gonna go down, okay? Are you ready?!" He sang the final sentence, holding his hands out to the audience again and once again, expected a reply. But none came, not even from Luna - for the sole purpose that she didn't want to embarrass herself even more. But she could see, at least a little bit, that it seemed to bother him.

Luna looked at Izuku and could see that he was gawking at Present Mic, which caused her to giggle quietly and leaned in to whisper, "There you go again, gawking at heroes."

Izuku looked at the winged girl closely and exclaimed quietly, "Well, can you blame me? It's the voice hero, Present Mic! It's so cool! I listen to his radio show every day of the week!" Luna noticed that there were sparkles and even cute bubbles all around Izuku as his eyes even started to sparkle, "It's so crazy that all the U.A teachers are pro-heroes!"

"Would you shut up?" Grumbled Bakugo, keeping his standard poker-face and arms crossed. But he gave a small grunt as soon as he felt someone jab him in the ribs, glaring at whoever did it. To his surprise, and dismay, it was Luna.