OT7: First Meeting

First Meeting

Trigger warnings: Yandere themes, smut, non-con, violence, abuse, murder.

Alpha! Namjoon

For him, it was like a jolt of lighting. He heard your beautiful voice, which shot through him before you ever came into his eye line. But once he saw you, that was it. He knew he would do anything in order to own you. To have you be all his.

For you, it was a very different story. You had met for only a few minutes, and while your initial impression was how tall, broad, and handsome he was, you were put off by his intensity. It was only due to his persistence that had you give in and allow him to take you to dinner. Over the following months, your life changed rapidly.

Everything seemed to fall apart like you were cursed. Your landlord sold your building and the new owners increased the rental cost on your contract by 120%. You struggled greatly to find another place and when you finally did, two weeks later a faulty electrical circuit led to a fire that annihilated everything you own. A fault in your insurance application meant your personal belongings were uninsured and you lost everything with no reimbursement. At the same time as this was happening your company started to reorganize their employment structure and your job was sent overseas. No matter how you tried, you received very little interest as you applied for new jobs. And even when you received a response, their interest would cool quickly, leaving you staggering and insecure, and wondering how you suddenly could become such an unappealing hiring prospect.

Through all of this, you had only one reliant constant. Namjoon. When you received the new rental contract, he was angry for you and even had lawyers look over it to assess its legality. He spent hours with you searching for and visiting apartment listings and helped you move at his own expense. When your apartment caught fire he was your shoulder to cry on. And after your 30th rejection letter, he opened a position for you within his warehouse as a receptionist. Also, even though you had only been dating for 3 months, he let you move in with him. Both, of course, were just until you were back on your feet. And he assured you that he was certain that would be soon.

But as you had no family in this country to rely on for support, Namjoon really became your Knight in shining armour. And with every new disaster and each passing day, you became more and more thankful that you had him in your life. You had no idea what you might have done without him.

It would take years for you to learn that it was him that orchestrated all of this tragedy.

King! Seokjin

You had worked in the palace for half a year before you had even come face to face with Jin. Until the first time you had spoken, you had been in awe of him. With only fleeting glances and second-hand information, you had built your own figment of how you imagined him to be. It was common for you to drift into daydreams while mechanically cleaning, thinking of how your first interaction might occur. Surely the handsome prince would take notice of you and whisk you from your mundane life into one of regality and luxury.