Taehyung: Kiss

Dom! Taehyung

Summary: Not one to be jealous, Taehyung has a few ideas on how to make your night out with him a little more fun. However, he's going to make sure you remember who's in charge.

Trigger warning: Smut, D/s themes, exhibitionism, mild boy x boy.

This is the first time you were making advances on someone other than Taehyung since the start of your contract. Walking through the crowded BDSM club, you can't remember if it had always been this nerve-wracking in the past. If it weren't for Taehyungs instruction and his watchful eyes on you, you don't think you would have the confidence to go through with it.

You picked out from the crowd a boy you had seen here a few times. He's tall and cute, and you have only ever seen him here alone. You don't like assuming, but with his pouty lips and soft timid eyes, this man's entire appearance screams submissive. You liked the idea of that, as you feel like it will be easier for you to approach him if you two are on equal footing.

"Hi, Cutie. Would you like to dance?" You batt your eyes up at him, speaking over the electronic music. To your relief, he seems excited by the idea, nodding eagerly with a small flustered smile on his face. You take his hand, leading him behind you to the centre of the dancefloor. Slowly, you began to get closer. Dancing intimately. Letting your hands gently touch him and linger on his skin as he does the same.

You can't believe how nervous and foreign it feels. You had once been so confident and flirtatious, but now, you can only think of what Taehyung likes, and he likes to be the one in control, the one who touches you. Flicking your eyes to the seats at the bar, you look to your Dom for reassurance. As he promised, he hasn't taken his eyes off of you. Watching you intensely, his gaze filled with hunger as the man's hands begin to wrap around your waist from behind.

Continuing to increase your efforts, you slowly touch and press yourself into more of him, beginning to relax and enjoy the enthusiastic response. As he starts to grind his hips into you, you pull him lower, lightly kissing him. And again. And on the third time, you both seem to have the same desires as your mouth opens, it's met by his exploratory tongue.

For a few minutes, the music and lights drown out and he and his greedy touches are all you can recognize. Waves of lust-filled tingles shooting through you.

Taehyung had spent months training your body to react to any stimulation with pure desperation and it looks like your body didn't seem to care if that was from Taehyung himself or not.

The man's lips began to suck and kiss at your neck, eliciting an unbridled moan from you. Your Dom had only given the instructions to kiss him, but with each new piece that his hands clung to, you could feel yourself become ravenous for more.

Abruptly you feel fingers hook through your collar's ring, as Taehyung tears you from the other man's hold. He pulls you in flat against him, kissing you with the same fervent intensity you had just been tugged from. The familiar pleasure from his lips has you gripping into his shirt as if you might collapse if you didn't.

Just as suddenly, he shoves you back leaving you panting and dizzy from the way he claimed you. He snaps his fingers, his wordless command for you to kneel. And you are all too happy to obey. Even on your bare knees, on the floor of a club, surrounded by a sea of strangers, being knelt at his feet feels so calming and safe to you. When you're here you know you're cared for. You know you're his.

Still breathing heavily, you look up to your Master as his attention turns to the confused, and once again timid young man. With a lick of his lips, Taehyung grabs behind the boy's neck, softly pulling him close until their foreheads touch.

"Do you want to kiss her again?" He purrs the question nearly into the boy's mouth. The sight of them has you clenching your thighs together for friction, your body overly aroused.

The way the boy's eyes widen and his breathing hitches as he nods show you he is just as affected by Taehyungs Domination as you are.

"Then get on your knees and ask nicely." He orders and you swear your heart stops for a moment.

Like you, the boy is far too eager to follow the order. He kneels alongside you, both of you tunnel-focused on Taehyung.

"Can I kiss her?" he finds his voice, a flush of red on his cheeks.

Taehyungs hand brushes through the boy's wavy hair, gripping and yanking it back so he is forced to look up into his eyes.

At this point, you're so damn turned on watching him dominate someone else, that you can't help but moan lowly, fingers dug into your thighs.

"This is my little girl. My submissive, my pet, my slave. And she isn't going to do a thing without me telling her to. So if you want to put your hands on her, or feel her kiss you, you will ask nicer than that."

Letting him go, Taehyung is enjoying the attention he is drawing from those around him. But more than that, he is enjoying the fucked out look on your face as you marvel at him.

"Please can I touch your submissive, Sir? Please," He whines mouth agape, just as needy as you.

"Good boy," Taehyung praises with a haughty smirk. "Go ahead y/n. You can play."

You don't need any more permission than that. Spinning on your knees and raising up to meet his lips, you kiss the boy hungrily, trying to quell the craving overtaking you.

Taehyung softly bites his tongue between his teeth, loving the power he has over the two of you. "Do whatever you like baby. I'll tell you when you can stop."