Hoseok: Runaway

Vampire! Hoseok

Summary: You've been dreaming of escape since the first day you met Hoseok and now the opportunity has finally arrived.

Trigger warnings: Abuse, violence, choking.

There's never been an opportunity like this. Not in all the months you've been here. You're usually locked in when he is out. Locked in or chained up. But tonight he left you in his bedroom on your knees. Petting your split lip and telling you that this is how he wants you when he comes back.

But as he left the room, one of his men came to his side speaking quickly. The distinct click of the lock on the door that you are so accustomed to hearing never came.

It took 20 minutes for you to work up the courage to move from your spot and check the lock. And it took another 40 minutes more for you to have the strength to step through the doorway into the rest of the house.

To your expectation, the house is empty. Hoseok doesn't trust anyone in the house and near you when he isn't there. After a few panicked minutes of exploration, you find the back door is locked with only the internal lock and not a key.

Now you're running barefoot across the grass field, hurdling towards the back perimeter gate. You've seen it open so many times. You know it's your best option. Out of the corner of your eye, you see something that gives you chills. Hoseok is leaning, waiting at the back fence.

At that same moment, you reach the pathway to the gate. One side is covered by a thick hedge and the other side by the tool house. You run down the stone way, panicking at seeing the gate shut and breaking into full terror as you yank wildly on the latch, only to find it locked.

Spinning around, you realize you're trapped in a dead-end. And he is there. Your eyes snap to the tool-house door. You throw yourself at it, desperately trying to open it with no success.

You're so fucked.

So you do the only thing you can think to do. You drop to your knees in surrender.

After the thud of bones to the stones, the only sounds that exist are the steady pacing of his footsteps. His shoes crunching the dirt on the stones and the heavy shudder of your breath.

He walks so calmly. His back straight and his shoulders wide. A smug expression on his face as he looks down at you.

"You didn't expect me to be here, did you y/n?" Hoseok continues forward until his toes press to your knees, towering over you. Leaning away, you sit back on your feet to create as much distance as possible. Your hands clinging to the fabric of his pants in a meagre attempt to control how he moves further.

Your breath shivers, looking up to his looming physic absolutely terrified of what might come.

"I didn't mean to," You whine, gripping your fingers tighter and shaking your head slightly, trying to fight back tears. "I didn't."

"You didn't?" His words are more a repetition, rather than belief. He pauses leaning his head back to sip from the bottle in his hand. He swallows loudly. "Then I must have misunderstood what you're doing out here." He looks down with an amused smile, red tinting his lips from the blood in his bottle.

He knows that you're lying. You know that he is aware. But your only hope he is willing to play along until you can correct your mistake.

"I'll go back. I'll go back." You plead.

He smiles wider, gesturing his head towards the alley behind him. "Go then,"

You nod again. "I'm going," you confirm in a breathy pant. Holding your hands braced against him to try to defend against any sudden movements. Standing, you repeat the same panicked assurances over and over. "I'll go, I'll go. I'm going,".