Yoongi: Thoughtless

Assassin! Yoongi

Summary: Yoongi is, if nothing else, very consistent in letting you know that you've made him mad.

Trigger Warning: Abuse, imprisonment, ambiguous non-con.

Maybe it was just your mood. Maybe it was because of how pliable he has been lately. Or maybe it's because for a moment you let yourself completely forget what your situation truly is. Whatever the reason, when Yoongi came into your bed, his roaming hands informing you of his wants, you straight up smacked him and shooed him away.

Even on the verge of sleep, you could see his surprise as he sat upright.

"I'll give you a chance to rethink this." His words replay in your head. Joined with your own thoughtless response of growling for him to get out.

Now with your fingers and legs numb, you wish you could take them back.

"Yoongi!" You scream again. How many times? You've lost count. How long? Certainly, it's nearing the second day. You hate it when he locks you in the basement. But then again that is why he does it.

"Please." You plead to yourself with a frustrated growl, praying that he is able to hear you from where ever he is upstairs.

Finally, the door to the basement opens and Yoongi casually descends the stairs. You don't wait for him to get near before you wildly rattle the chained cuffs on your wrists that are keeping you to the floor. "Please take it off. You made it too tight. It hurts."

His eyes flick down, looking incredibly disinterested. "Is that all?" He asks.

"Let me out. Please. I'm sorry." You shuffle forward, coming as close to him as the restraints will allow you. "Please I don't wanna stay down here."

"You don't seem to care what I want. Why should I give a fuck what you want?" He questions flatly.

There are so many sharp remarks you want to make in reply to that question, but none of them will see you free.

"I was grumpy and sleepy. I'm sorry." You apologize for what feels like the thousandth time since he took you. "I want to give you what you want now. I want to be with you." While it's mostly a lie, but you also would do anything to be out of this cold dark prison. You just hope your lie is convincing enough to get you out of this basement. "Let me make it up to you."

You don't know why you even try to charm or persuade him anymore. He is always too callous to give in to your pleas. However, this time he seems more inclined as he is getting exactly what he wanted, and you have already been punished long enough for your careless behaviour.

For the first time, he actually yields making you feel victorious as Yoongi releases the restraints letting you free from the floor.

"I'm not going to fuck you while you stink." He pushes you in the direction of the stairs. You're feeling of success quickly disappearing a moment later as you remember you're really just moving from one prison to another. "Go shower. Then you can make it up to me."