Hoseok: Tears

Vampire! Hoseok

Summary: He loves to make you cry in pain, but he's about to find out that he can hurt you with pleasure too.

Trigger warning: Non-con (descriptive), smut, abuse.

Important: Please do not read if you are under age or are sensitive to non-consensual themes.

You're no stranger to Hoseok being inside of you. You're slowly becoming used to him being rough and demanding. He'll usually have you in any way that makes him feel good, with little thought or care to how you feel. Even enjoying the knowledge that in those moments you are either a passive fuck toy for him, or are actively hating and lamenting your existence.

But right now you're overcome with fear and distress as he pushes you flat on the bed, prying your thighs apart for his head to dive between. You jolt with his tongue running up your opening, it kneading and sucking against your clit causing a warm throbbing wave to flit throughout your core.

With everything Hoseok does to you, drinking your blood, beating you, raping you, your body is constantly taken to the limit of what it can endure. But this new torment immediately takes a toll on the last of your emotional sanity.

The pleasurable sensation as his fingers enter you also, is too much to bear and your body breaks into a sheet of goosebumps, a flood of tears accompanying a chesty partially stifled sob.

An action that offends him, snapping his attention.

"What is wrong with you?" He looks down at you disgusted. He loved to make you cry, he loved to make you scream and beg and fear him. Right now though, he was rewarding you for your good, submissive behaviour of late. And it was insulting that you weren't accepting it. He expects you to be grateful, overjoyed even, to receive such a gift.

"I'm sorry. I'm not meaning to," You can only find the strength to finish that sentence with a shake of your head. You're not aiming to get him mad, you're not trying to cry, but feeling something pleasurable with him has you sobbing without control.

A smile creeps onto his face as he begins to realize why you are upset. While he hadn't intended to make you weep, he also wasn't going to refuse an opportunity. And this was a new and interesting way to hurt you. It had never crossed his mind before that making love to you, being tender, and making you cum could be a way to make you suffer. And he was excited to see its effects.

He shuffles along you pressing your legs further apart to make space for himself. He pushes his clothed crotch into your core, enjoying watching you squirm as you feel the effect your tears have had on him. "Don't worry baby. You'll enjoy this." He winks, before forcing his tongue into your mouth making you taste your juices mixed with his spit.

Sitting back he unbuttons his pants and pulls himself out. Smirking as you bury your face into your shoulder. While his fingers massage your clit, his dick rubs and strokes through the wet of your folds, his free hand grips and digs into your side and his lips kiss and nip up your chest and neck.

There isn't a part of you that he isn't touching. Making you feel smothered. Making you ache in panic. But the more he stimulates you the more every point of contact starts to become warm and pleasant. A war of fear and pleasure fighting within you.

Slowly and gently he starts to push inside you, pumping shallow to allow you time to adjust around him.

He brings his hands up to yours, interlacing your fingers and his. With slow measured strokes, he thrusts and rocks his hips, watching you fight to suppress panted moans. His long laboured efforts building a throbbing tension inside of you.

"Oh god." You whisper as he hits a point he had been searching for. The shudder of pleasure as he rubs against your g-spot tips you into another mess of heavy tears, momentarily weakening the sensation.

But he found what he wanted, he knows the angle and the depth now and he is going to push you to climax.

Lowering his body over yours, he starts to kiss and suck at your neck and ear. His teeth dragging down your lobe delicately mixed with the pulsating inside you causes you to whimper and shake.

"Please stop, Hoseok. Please, I don't want to," you cry trying to restrain any moans.

He doesn't relent, his hips steadily rocking at the same pace, deliberately bringing you closer to an orgasm.

"You're going to cum for me, baby." He breathes heavily, "You're going to cum from my dick inside you. So that any time you feel anything even close to arousal, you'll remember me fucking you." He says inflamed by the very idea of ruining something so pure for you. Relishing how distraught you are that you can't stop what he is doing.

It doesn't take much longer. No matter how much you don't want to, no matter how much you cry, your body is being controlled by him and he is doing everything in exactly the right way.

You gasp and pant, fighting to resist until the very end, but your body collapses, spiking and falling as he forces you to orgasm. Even as you whine and clench around him he doesn't stop, extending the moment. And your shame.

He stays on top of you, thrusting to reach his own end until he cums inside you with a loud grunt and a painful grip of your skin.

Sitting back to rest, he's breathing hard with a large open smile, his forehead flushed with sweat. Staring up at him with sore red eyes, you whine lowly, aching as he pulls out of you. A new flame of sadness and self-loathing filling you up.

"Hmm, baby." He rolls his neck, revelling in the ecstasy of the moment. "You squeezed me so tight. Felt so good cumming around me." Closing his eyes for a moment he licks his lower lip like he is imagining the feeling again. "We might just have to do this again." He winks.