Maknae Line: Discipline

Yandere Maknae Line

Summary: How and why would yandere BTS punish you?

Trigger warning: Mentions of abuse, mentions of violence, mentions of sexual interactions, yandere themes, D/s themes.

Playboy! Jimin

Unlike the other members, Jimin doesn't have a feeling of superiority over you. He doesn't see you as something helpless and vulnerable, or someone to control. He sees you as his other half. The problem is, is that he is extremely possessive and insecure, and that makes him unstable. He has put so much faith and trust into an ideal version of you, one that he created in his head, one that could feel exactly what he wanted and what he needed at all times. So whenever you don't live up to that expectation, when you fall short of predicting what he wants, he snaps.

Don't get me wrong, he isn't going to have a meltdown at every little thing, but enough of those little things build up into a clusterfuck of disappointment.

Look at last Tuesday for example.

- In the morning he wanted to hold your hand and cuddle in bed, but you got up and went to have breakfast instead.

- Next, when you were showering, he was hoping you would call him in to be with you. He wanted to be able to spend that little bit of extra time being close to you. But you didn't ask him.

- So while you showered he picked out the perfect outfit for your girl's-day-out lunch. But you refused to wear it, opting for something completely different. You didn't even thank him for the effort.

- Then the final straw came as you declined to take his credit card with you. If you were going out without him, he still wanted to be the one to spoil you. You might have thought you were being polite by not accepting his money, but he saw it as rejecting him.

So one temper tantrum later, a whole lot of smashed glass and a black eye you'd be too embarrassed to explain, you decided it was best to call and cancel with your friends. And besides, after Jimin gets mad, he apologizes a lot and becomes very sweet and gentle, so at least you had a day of pampering to look forward to.

Still, he'll leave you thinking back through the day trying so hard to figure out what it was that you did to upset him. He isn't going to tell you of course. That wouldn't make the connection real. You're supposed to just know what you did wrong!

 You're supposed to just know what you did wrong!

Dom! Taehyung

There are two different situations in play for Taehyung. As a Dom, he knows and accepts that there are times when he will need to correct you. You crave discipline and submission and he is more than happy to accept the responsibility and give it to you.