Mafia! Namjoon: Break In

Trigger Warnings: Gun usage, blood, violence, death, slight non-con.

REQUEST: Mafia Bangtan's reaction to Y/n being shot for or because of them. I would like to see a very worried reaction because I imagine that the mafia version boys behave a lot like that with the reader.

There was an almighty shattering noise in the middle of the night that woke you up. Eyes springing open turning to the side of the bed for reassurance, but Namjoon isn't there. Only a shape in the dark that grabs at you tearing you from your bed. You have no sense of your surroundings, and having been torn from your dreams you're not in the right mind to quickly piece together what is happening. You only know to fight. And you do. Kicking and struggling, fighting with all you have to pull free. Until the moment you reach the top of the stairs and are thrown down them.

Your entire body is an aching wreck as you reach the bottom, your leg especially radiating with a sharp, incredible pain. You're certain it's broken. Your vision spotty, head thumping and dazed you are dragged along the tiles into the lit kitchen-dining area.

"If you run now," Joon's chillingly calm voice catches your ear pulling you from your stupor. "if you hide really fucking well, you might survive the week."

There are several voices laughing around you. Focusing your eyes against the sudden light, you can see 5 unknown men standing in the space. All the furniture is thrown about, pushed away to create a larger open space. To your distress, one of the men has a gun pointed at Namjoons head, forcing him to kneel on the ground, his hands behind his head.

You yelp as the original attacker's hand mattes into your hair dragging you onto your knees also. You wince and whimper at the sharp pain running up and down your thigh. He squats down to speak at your level, the hard tip of a gun pressing into your skull.

"You should tell your man not to threaten the guys that have all the power." He says in your ear, but in a showy, loud manner meant mostly for Namjoons benefit. "Or is this just a random whore I can shoot?" He asks with a rhetorical tone showing he already knows who you are and your importance to Namjoon.

Even with tears starting to cloud your vision, you can see Joon tensing and tightening. His expression hardening, his chin jutting out. He is staying silent doing his best to remain calm and composed.

"We take your shipments." The man stands, pacing back and forth in between the two of you, "We blow up your storehouse, but apparently you aren't hearing us. So I figured we'd just come straight to the big boss." He squats this time in front of Namjoon throwing a fist into his jaw, making his arms drop from behind his head, but otherwise barely moving him. Only managing to darken Joons expression.

The intruder scoffs at the lack of reaction, standing and backing up. "See that's what I heard. You're a tough motherfucker." He continues to pace backwards coming in line with you. "It'd be useless tryna hurt you."

You cry out as his fist suddenly drives down into your cheek. Unlike Joon, you feel the full force of it, and it smacks you straight into the floor, your head bouncing off the tiles.

Looking up to Namjoon with blurred eyes you see a moment of contemplation in his eyes. He's running over all of his options. Deciding whether or not to jump up and try to kill every single one of them, or to be patient.

Resigning on the later he rolls his neck, his biceps bulging against his t-shirt as his hands clench in fists by his side. "It's okay, baby. It's all gonna be okay." He releases his anger and hate to soothe you in a calming tone.

All of the men join in another snide laugh. The leader yanks you back onto your knees, once again clawing at your hair. He draws you flat against him, your back pressed into his legs. "I wouldn't be so sure. You don't even know what we're gonna do to her yet." He chuckles, his free hand trailing down your neck, dipping inside your singlet. You struggle and writhe, unsuccessfully trying to resist him as his fingers grope and dig into your bare breast. Squealing at the invasion as he does it harder and more painfully to get a larger response from you.

He bunches your shirt and grabs the front, tearing it over your head exposing you to the room. Squeezing your eyes tightly shut, bringing your arms over your chest, you try to smother any other acknowledgment, not wanting to give him or any of them the satisfaction, and mostly not wanting to make this harder for Namjoon. You know he will be livid and hurt from all of this happening to you. Not being able to stop it. You may die here and you don't want the last thing you do to add to Joons misery.

"I'm gonna-" Namjoon has to pause to control his breathing, nearly too furious to speak. "rip. you. into pieces."

The man snickers, shrugging. "What did I say about threatening the guy with the gun."

With a loud bang that pierces through your ear, he shoots your leg. Your eyes jump open. The sudden pain has you unable to stifle a scream. Doubling over to hold the same thigh that has the broken bone.

"At this rate, we're gonna end up killing her before any of us get to fuck her." One of the other men laughs, feigning exacerbation.

"I don't mind that." Another sickly jokes.

It becomes too much and Namjoon can't restrain himself. He begins to stand, getting his foot up, only to be interrupted by a warning.

"Uh-uh." The leader tuts, kicking you over onto your side, pointing his gun down at your head again.

There are tears streaming across your face. Your fear taking a back seat to the throbbing agony up your side. You're biting the back of your hand trying desperately to smother any sobs or screams.

As you pant and whimper, something near a smile pulls onto Joons face and catches your eye. He's lowered back onto his knees, a cold, calm, and collected intensity in his gaze. "You trust me, baby?" he asks in a low deep tone.

Even in this fucked up situation, you know there is only one answer. You nod, lip trembling. He smiles softly at you, nodding back trying to reassure you.

His attention returns to your attacker, a sharp bloodthirsty intensity filling his demeanour. "I gave you the chance to run. Now you're dead. Every single one of your men are dead." he roars, a powerful, controlled savageness to his tone that has them all unwittingly on edge, "I'm going to burn down anything that has ever had even a whisper of your name to it, until the only reason you are ever remembered is as a warning to never fuck with me!"

You hear the shot, feel the splatter of blood across your face. For a moment you can't be sure if you have been shot again. Until the leader drops to the floor clutching a hole in his arm. Another man collapses to the floor with a divet blown from his head.

There's no clarity in the whirlwind of chaos breaks out. Shooting, screaming, blood, all swarming around you in a mad panic, until one by one, the intruders begin to drop to the ground and the Bangtan members start to stream into the room.

Namjoon crawls through the scene, rushing to you. His body wraps over yours keeping you covered. "My brave Baby. You did so well." He coos in your ear." You're so strong. I'm so proud of you." He comforts you as if a war scene isn't breaking out all around you.

It doesn't take more than a few minutes for the violence to die down. As the shooting stops, Namjoon unwraps from you letting you see the destruction around you. All 6 of the other core members are here and they've completely annihilated the intruders. All dead on the ground, bar 2 of them. The leader and the man who joked about not being able to fuck you. Both of them are surrounded, on the ground, bloodied, hurt, and defeated.

Joon stands, wordlessly signalling to the boys, who nod back and move to action.

"Let's get you to the hospital." He picks you into his arms, carrying you slowly and gently out of the house. "You're going to be okay Baby." He assures you. At his back, back in the living room you can hear the most spine-chilling scream from the men. It makes you jolt and shudder from the raw pain of it. "Don't worry baby," He hushes, kissing away the tears on your cheek. "he's gonna suffer a lot."

"Good." You pout, burying your head into his chest.