OT7: Cravings

Vampire! OT7

One-shot: Sure you got away. But you're theirs. And they want you back.

Trigger warnings: Violence, swearing, intimidation, Vampire themes, cliff-hanger.

You thought it was finally over. After 6 months of looking over your shoulder, after all the running and worrying and anxiety, you were starting to let yourself believe that you were finally free.

After everything, you were starting to settle into a new life. You had changed your identity and discarded every last piece of who you had been. It was heart-wrenching, it was unbelievably hard, but it was necessary. Now, at long last, you had the chance to continue living.

It was still an unusual feeling returning to such an ordinary world, but it was also exciting. The possibilities were endless and you had complete freedom, complete control.

And what you had chosen with this freedom was the mundane. You'd enrolled and were in your first week of college. You spent way too much money on class supplies. You had a part-time job, an apartment and you were even trying to make friends. Everything was perfect.

It's been years since you'd left school and it was your first time in college, so everything was feeling a bit rusty. A simple example was how poorly your understanding of your timetable was. Sitting in an empty lecture hall with only 5 minutes until the class is supposed to start, you're suspecting you may have gotten something wrong. Again.

Studying the crinkled printout, you're certain you're in the right place. You checked the map and the room number 3 times this morning. Everyone else must just be running late. But as the clock ticks to 15:02, you have to concede that maybe you need some help finding where to go.

Groaning, you stuff your laptop back into your backpack. You don't exactly know what this class is even about, but you still don't want to be late for your first lesson. You're closing the zippers when you hear the door open up behind you. Sighing in relief, you look back to see if it is another student or the Teacher who has come in. You crane your neck, not able to see over the steep incline of chairs, hearing only the faintest sounds of a male voice.

Turning straight in your seat you rush to again pull your computer out, ramming your bag under your chair. You flip it open, turning it on setting up for class. Behind you, you hear the door creak and bang closed again. But still, no one is coming down.

Maybe you were a bit too eager. Perhaps they were in the wrong class too and left. Twisting around, you search once more for the people that came in.

Your stomach plummets. Jimin and Jungkook are stood at the top of the stairs. The welcoming smile on your face sinks, your mouth gaping. For a moment unable to breathe in or out.

How the fu-

The door sounds again. Even before you hear it slam shut, you're out of your seat bolting across the hall floor, sprinting towards the service exit. Reaching out, your hand only grazes the handle as the door jerks open on Hoseok and Taehyung.

Stumbling backwards, you pace away, keeping your sights fixed on them. Your eyes meet Tae's, your heart hammering in your chest. Anguish overwhelming your whole body. Snapping your hand to your thigh, you grab at your jeans pocket only to find it flat and empty.

Shit. Your lighters in your fucking backpack.

Turning to the side, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi are casually descending the stairs also. Jimin and Jungkook already at the bottom step, standing between you and your belongings. Your eyes dart left and right as you continue to retreat, withdrawing from the advancing men.