(Scenario) Bang chan- hangover

His POV:

As I was working on a new song I hear my phone ring, I see that it was y/n's contact so I immediately pick up.

"Hey babes" I say "how's the bar?"

"Well for starters, this isn't your 'babes'" I hear someone says

"Hi y/f/n, sorry I assumed it was y/n Cause of the contact"

"It's fine, but y/ns not." She says.

"What do you mean shes not fine!" I stand up grabbing my keys incase I need to get there quickly "is she hurt? Did she leave and not comeback?"

"She's just insanely drunk and can't really walk nor function properly right now, I think it's best for you to pick her up"

"Yeah I'll be there in 10 minutes" I say "keep an eye on her, I don't want her doing anything stupid"

"You and I both know that she already has"

"Fair enough" I say "I'll drive you home too, I don't trust cabs and I know y/n would kill me if I let you take one"

Time skip

Your pov:

"I told you not to drink so much last night" he exclaims while holding your hair back as you hunch over the toilet.

"I don't even remember how much I drank" you say leaning back and putting your back on the wall.

"It was enough that your friend had to call me and tell me to come to the bar because you were almost passed out on the floor" he says "I'm going to get you a pain killer, you're gonna need it"

He walks out of the bathroom. You quickly get up and go to the sink to brush your teeth. You look at yourself in mirror and realize that you look just as hungover as you feel.

"Here you go" Chan says as he walk back into the bathroom with the painkiller and glass if water. You take them from his hands and swallow the pill then wash it down with the water. "You should go lay down, I'll turn all the lights off so they don't make your headache worse"

"You went from scolding me for drinking to babying me because I drank in the span of 2 minutes" you exclaim.

"Do you want me to yell at you?" He asks

"No." You reply

"Okay then go to bed and sleep." He says

"Fine" you say and walk to the bed. As soon as you reach it you flop onto your stomach, face in the blankets.

"I'll wake you up in a few hours" he says. You give him a hum in response, he turns off the light and closes the door.