Chapter 42

It has been a few days since the accident at the Quidditch World Cup, and the little exchange that Sirius and Anadil had just made things worse for Sirius, for his daughter's ignoring him, and by ignoring it means, even if they were seeing eachother these past days, Anadil would be cold to him, or casually roll her eyes. Everytime he tries to talk to her she'll find some other thing to do, and she only talks to Remus, Sirius thought if he took him away from Regulus she'll finally talk to him normally, but that's the problem he didn't just took her away from Regulus, he also took her from Draco, the boy who she treats like a brother, a boy she swore to protect, but now she couldn't thanks to her douchebag of a father.

"Hungry?" Sirius asked as he sat down next to her, Anadil stared at him before she shook her head as a answer, "You haven't eaten breakfast", Sirius said trying to convince her to eat.

"I'm not hungry, don't push it" Anadil said before she stood up and went straight to her room, Sirius sighed he surely scred this one, a one shot big shot opportunity and his daughter won't talk to him, but then again we're talking about Sirius Black, he can't admit that it's his fault, so he ones again blamed it on Regulus.

Later that day when Remus arrived back from the Potters Sirius shared his little problem, and Remus just sighed at him, "I told you not to be that impulsive, but you didn't listen to me, see Sirius this is the consequence, The consequence of your actions, now I think she'll appreciate it if you go down to Diagon Alley and get her things for the year" Remus said as he gave Sirius the Hogwarts letter, "I think she'll finally talk to you when you come back, I'll try and talk to her as well", Remus said with a small smilez Sirius smiled back before grabbing his coat.

Sirius looked at Remus with a hopeful smile before he left, "I promise I'll make everything better, maybe let Draco stay", He said before he left, Remus smiled to himself, Sirius was finally making some progress and now it's time for him to return the favour, he just needs to talk to Anadil and maybe she'll agree.

Remus knocked on Anadil's door, and as usual Anadil opened it with a small smile, "Mind if I come in?" Remus asked, Anadil shooked her head before opening the door wide enough for her Father.

"Listen, your dad's doing everything in his power to make you forgive him, to be frank he's in Diagon Alley right now, getting your supplies, would you do me a favour dear, talk to him, please, not for him and not for me, but for Draco and Regulus, can you do that Ashlyn?" Remus asked Anadil sighed before biting her lip.

"If this is what I get for trying — trying to talk to him everyday then I — well you know what, fine I'll try, but if I can't can we have a deal?" Anadil asked.

"Hit me with it" Remus said with an encouraging smile.

"I get to go back to Queens, I know Regulus said the code, but this — all of this to be exact doesn't feel like home, I've been here for a few days, and all I can say is, you tried your best you really did, but with him mentioning that he finally won over his brother, that I can't take, can't have some gratitude? Saints! Regulus Black raised me, took me under his wing when he knows I'm part of a mission, I don't know what to do, alright? I mean I'm just sixteen, what can I do about that? Bloody hell, Dad I know you tried, and he did tried, but if keeps his act then can I?" Anadil said.

Remus looked into her eyes before he sighed, "I'll try and arrange that with Sirius, but for now when he comes back, I want you to make him feel like he's a good father, I know it's a lot, but do it for me, pup", Remus said and Anadil nodded before giving him a hug, Remus hugged hef back and sighed.

"I'll try" She said with a smile and Remus smiled back, before he went out of her room and back to the living room, what surprised him was the unexpected knock, he furrowed his brows, but gripped his wand then opened the door, to reveal Mary.