Thunderstorm (Pt 2)

Horror pov:

   I found everyone downstairs in the living room. Boss told me to get Dust and Killer and bring them downstairs, too. I hope they're still awake, I thought. I entered the room and frowned when I saw Dust asleep in Killers lap. Great. 

I walked over to Killer. "Is everything okay?" Killer asked. I stopped and sat in front of him on the bed, "No, we have to go downstairs." I whispered, looking at my sleeping boyfriend. "What? Why? Dust just fell asleep." 

"Everyone's down there and we gotta go down there, too.". Killer sighed. I gently shook Dust to wake him up, "Baby, c'mon wake up." Dust stirred a little then swatted my hand away. "I'm sorry but you gotta wake up.".

  Killer picked him up then sat him down on the bed, he began to fall backward onto the bed but I caught him. "M sorry babe, I know you just fell asleep but everyone's waiting for us downstairs." Killer whispered, taking the headphones off. 

Dust rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them. "Why?" he asked quietly. "I'm sorry. Maybe you can go back to sleep when we're down there." I said, then kissed his forehead. 

Killer pov:

   The three of us made our way downstairs, where Cross, Red, Nightmare and Error were sitting in the living room. "Oh the power is working again." I said as I walked toward the couch, Horror and Dust behind me. 

"Yep." Cross said while holding a bowl of popcorn. "Whoa Dust, you look like shit." said Red who was sitting on a chair with a drink in his hand. I growled at him, but low enough that no one heard it. "Thanks." Dust replied sarcastically as we all sat down. 

Cross, Horror Dust and I were on the couch while Nightmare, Error and Red were on three separate chairs on each side of the couch. "Soooo, Fast and Furious 7 or 8?" Cross asked. 

Half of us said 8 and the other said 7. "What?!" I asked accusingly, " 8 is 100 times better!" I yelled at Horror, "Nu uh! 7 is better!" Horror yelled back. 

Dust pov:

    We were deciding on a movie to pick, Horror, Error and Red said F7 while Killer, Nightmare and Cross, even though he asked the question said F8. Everyone then began arguing. 

At first it was kind of funny with how immature they were being, even the Boss. But then it got pretty loud. I guess Horror and Killer forgot I was in between them because they were yelling right over me. So loud... I got off the couch and ran into the kitchen. 

    A few minutes later, Cross came into the kitchen, too. "It's getting pretty heated in there." He said, walking up to me while I sat on the counter. I smiled a little. He looked at me concerned, "You okay?" 

I looked up at him, "Yeah, I-I'm okay. It's just a little loud in there." I laughed nervously. "Oh, yeah I guess it is." Cross laughed with me. Then, thunder rumbled again. 

I whimpered and gripped the counter side tighter. He made a worried face at me again. "Oh yeah, I forgot about the storm, you don't get used to it, huh?" I shook my head. 

   He made a face like he was trying to find a way to change the subject. "Oh, FYI, Killer and Horror are about to tackle each other so don't be surprised if they end up with a few bruises." He looked toward the living room, "...or a hickey." He chuckled. 

I just shook my head at him, smiling. We heard Nightmare's voice, probably shutting everyone up. It got quieter in there. "Maybe we should get back in there." Cross said, pointing to the living room. 

I hopped down from the counter and followed him back into the room. It looked like everyone had calmed down. "So did you decide on a movie?" Cross asked sitting back on the couch. I sat next to Cross with Horror and Killer on my right. 

"First, Fast and Furious 7. Then, Fate of the Furious another day that way we're watching them in order." Nightmare said. "Okay then, F7 it is." Cross said as he clicked on the TV.

Half an hour later...

Horror pov:

Not even half way through the movie, I felt Dust against my arm; he'd fallen asleep. I forgot about how we had woken him up a while ago, so I didn't blame him for being tired. 

Him sleeping on my arm was fine, no one would think anything of it. But then he began hugging my arm, that might be a problem. "Uh, Horror? You've got a Dust on your arm." Red said staring at me and Dust.

 "He's just tired, I'll leave him." I replied. I could see him make a confused face at me but then went back to watching the movie. 

Red pov:

We were an hour into the movie. Dust was already asleep somehow. But it was weird how when he began almost cuddling Horrors arm, he didn't seem to care. If that was me I would've pushed him off right away. 

I feel like Horror usually would, too. But he didn't. He gave Dust a weird glance, then he smiled at him. What? Did he like him or something? Nah I don't think so. But, Dust is usually very quiet and distant so what is he doing snuggling up to Horror? 

I decided to just forget about it and went back to watching the movie. A few minutes later, thunder made a loud boom! It caught all our attention, then I noticed Dust flinch then hugged Horror. "C-can we go upstairs and...please?"

 I barely heard Dust say. I stared at them, "The hell?" Everyone looked at me, then looked where I was staring. Dust let go of Horror, "Shit." he said under his breath. Horror, Killer and Dust looked nervous. "What's with you two?" Error asked.

Horror pov:

"What's with you two?" Error asked. Everyone was staring at Dust and I. Dust moved away from me a little. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "I heard what Dust just said, the fuck is going on with you guys?" Red asked, putting down his drink. 

I sighed. I didn't want to tell them this way but I guess we have to. "Fine," Killer said, "I'll tell you." "You know about this Killer?" Nightmare asked, now intrigued. Red took another sip of his drink. "Yes," Killer began, "because Horror, Dust and I...are together." 

Red spat out his pop all over the floor. "...Oh." Error said. Red was coughing from his drink while Cross said, "Whoa." I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "Cross, you already knew."

No ones pov:

Nightmare looked at Cross, "Cross you knew about this?" Cross turned his head to look at him. "Well...kinda." he replied. "And how long were you hiding this?". "Oh c'mon!" Cross stood up, "It's not like you're not keeping secrets! I know that you've been sneakin' around with Error!" he pointed at Error who began to glitch. 

Nightmare stared wide eyed at Cross while blushing. Red stopped coughing and Horror and Killer both said 'Oooh~'. "Boss gots a boyfriend!" Killer yelled with his arms up in the air. "Killer I swear to god!-" Nightmare started. 

"Uh, sorry to interrupt but I think Error is about to glitch out of existence." Horror said looking over at a glitching Error. Nightmare went over to try to stop him from glitching. Cross looked down at Dust who was curled up on the couch in an over sized hoodie. 

"I just realized, that hoodie looks way too big on you, is it Horrors or Killers?" He asked happily. Dust nodded. "Again, very out of character but, that's adorable." Cross said, sitting back down on the couch. 

Dust blushed and hid his face in Horrors arm. Killer yawns, "Welp, I'm beat. How about we go up to my room now?" he asked looking at his boyfriends. Horror picked up Dust bridal style and stood up with Killer. Dust just buried his face in Horrors chest. Horror smiled at him then they walked to the stairs.

Aight so this one felt more structured than the other ones. Idk why.

Word count: 1330