PART-56

But little did I knew someone was watching our sweet and sour playful moment...
-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-
.
.
??'S POV:-
??1: "I could admire these two dorks for hours you know."
??2: "Yeah I know honey..."
??1: "So let's surprise our son what do you think.."
??2: "Sure why not.."
We both walked inside the room and Taehyung was still laughing and rolling on the bed that he didn't noticed both of us...suddenly Jimin's gaze fell on us and he dropped the pillow and looked at us with wide eyes but soon his shocked eyes turned into a smile..a really beautiful one...I smiled back and Taehyung stopped laughing as well and turned around...his eyes shined and were wide open when he saw both of us...
Taehyung: "E..eomma....a.appa.."
Mr Kim: "Nae Taehyung ah...we are here..."
You: "Surprise my child~~"
His eyes were still wide in shock but he came running towards both of us and joined the three of us in a warm hug...I hugged him back and closed my eyes feeling the warmth...I missed my son so much...I stroked his back in order to relax him and I know that he loves this a lot..he pulled out from the hug and his bright boxy smile glowed upon his face...he giggled and said.
Taehyung: "I was coming to pick both of you up why you both came alone eomma, appa. Plus wasn't it two hours left for your flight to land here."
You: "No it wasn't we all were planning to surprise you...and even Y/N was there in this plan with us."
Mr Kim: "Yeah and Y/N dear come here."
Taehyung: "Whaa____
All of our gazes moved towards the main door and Y/N peeped like a bunny and then shyly walked inside the room...Awwiee she is just like Jungkookie a total bunny. She bowed towards both of us and looked at Taehyung and said.
Y/N: " So how was the surprise.."
I looked at Taehyung who was still flushed up in shock at our sudden appearance he said...
Taehyung: "Weren't you doing work with your eomma."
Y/N: "I did that early in the morning only and don't worry they didn't came here alone I went to pick them up.."
Taehyung: "Wha___I...I can't believe that you all gave me such a big surprise...thank you so much for this..."
I smiled to see the love and affection in his eyes...I said...
You; "Now Y/N...child won't you take us I wanna visit your mom and tour around the Philippines."
She flashed her bunny-like perfect teeth in her smile and said...
Y/N: "Why not Mrs Kim I would love to take all of you on tour here and follow me downstairs...the cars are parked over there..."
You: "Sure child let's go and Taehyung we will be waiting outside in the garden be ready and come here okay let's go Y/N-"
Taehyung: "Wait eom..eomma."
He said and we halted on our steps and turned around...
You: "Nae."
Taehyung: "Can you leave Y/N here.."
I looked at Y/N and her eyes turned wide while she looked at the ground...
You: "Obviously I mean she is all yours so...Y/N dear stay here we are going downstairs okay."
She opened her mouth but closed it immediately as Taehyung held her hand...I quickly walked out as I don't wanna disturb those lovely lovely couples...
-MRS KIM POV END-
.
.
TAEHYUNG'S POV:-
I held Y/N's hands immediately as I know she is gonna fly away from here..my mom nodded and they both immediately left my eyes fell on Jimin who was smirking...I crossed my hands over my chest and said.
You: "Guess what Jimine pabo...I found your eyes it's interfering our privacy you know should I burn them-"
I stopped as I felt Y/N squeezing my hands she awkwardly smiled and said...
You: "Dont worry Jimin shii if you want you can stay here okay.."
Jimin: "No! No! Y/N eNjOy your moment ill see you guys later okay and you alien head my eyes are meant to be adored and not burnt."
You: "You piece of jamless-"
My mouth immediately shut up as he threw a pillow at my face and ran away...I groaned in frustration but as soon as my head turned around my eyes looked at Y/N's eyes which were gleaming due to her silent giggle...she peeked her head above to see Jimin while I just adored her cause she was looking such a piece of pancake with dripping honey...I walked a bit closer to her and her pleasing vanilla scent gave butterflies to all my five senses...I walked closer towards her and wrapped my arms around her body tightly. She threw her shocked gaze at my orbs which looked really adorable....her heart-shaped thin honey-like lips parted in shock as well and if anyone would see her face now they won't help but to adore how she is looking like..tightened my grip around her and she hissed a bit and said.
Y/N: "Yah! Leave me and get ready we need to go down."
You: "I am all down for you plus can't I spend a little time with my wifey~"
Her cheeks immediately flushed up with beautiful red-pink shade making her look unrealistic..she placed her hands on my chest and said.
Y/N: "W..what w...wifey. I am not your wi..wifey... l..leave me..me it's getting la..late."
I grinned sinfully and said...
You: "Oh we don't need marriage to call each other wifey and hubby cause I have already marked you mine."
She immediately looked down and her baby hairs covered her face...I giggled and threw her on the bed and hovered her above before she could slide out...
Y/N: *squeak* "T..taehyung it's not the time for ga..games-"
Her lips were quivering so beautifully that I lost all my control and captured her lips in mine...she completely froze as not even a single muscle of her body was moving and I could only listen to her heartbeat...for real her lips tasted so sweet just like honey that I gently bit them and she let out a gasp and started hitting my arms...I smiled as she was still looking like a baby doing that after few seconds I pulled out as I felt her chest heavily going up and down... I opened my eyes which were closed due to pleasure ...her face was completely messed up and the gentle fabric of her clothes were scattered up and folded beautifully revealing her soft cotton-like skin. She looked so beautifully messed and quivering under my touch that I didn't wanted to take my eyes off this magnificent mess which was caused just by one kiss what will happen when I'll fuck her hard that forget about her legs the whole room will tremble up due to my thrusts- What am I even thinking.........I took a deep breath trying to control all the sinful and unholy thoughts I am getting and stared back at Y/N again who already covered up her face with her hands and I laughed seeing her being completely shy and red because of me... I held her both of wrists and pinned them above her head and said...