Thomas Imagine: Flirtatious

Warning: Spice, implied smut
Word Count: 1342 words
Quick A/N: Hey guys! I feel like it been a while! I'm still editing all the others but let me know what ya think! This one is a bit short, but I hope you enjoy it! ~July 26, 2021
• • • • •

It was rather natural for some of the Gladers to come up to her with a smirk and flirt with her, but only when they knew Thomas wasn't around. Of course, he found out no matter what because [Y/N] would tell him and make jokes out of it, and deep down he was annoyed by it. Today wasn't really any different.

She had been in the fields when one of the Builder's had approached her. He was nice at first before attempting to get her to go out with him. It was a rather pathetic move in her eyes because all of the boys seemed to recognize the fact her love was purely for Thomas. Even with her uninterested one word responses, this boy didn't seem to get it and continued to flirt with her.

The brunette Runner had come back early and decided to surprise his girlfriend while she still worked, but he stopped when he spotted the boy talking with her. She seemed bored out of her mind as she leaned on her shovel, half a smile seemed to be permanently plastered upon her beautiful face. She nodded every so often and fake laughed. Thomas knew it was fake, but he still became livid. Could this idiotic shank not understand? He could tell by the way the boy moved his hands and wiggled his eyebrows he was flirting so without a second thought running through his head, the Runner walked over to the two.

"Hey, love!" [Y/N] had loudly spoken as Thomas pulled her into a hug from behind. He placed a kiss on her cheek as he held her tightly.

"Hi, Munchkin," His irritation made him almost spit out his words. The boy seemed to tremble. "Mind if I steal you away from this conversation for a bit?"

Before the Builder could respond, the girl smiled. "Of course, I don't mind! I haven't seen you all day."

He practically yanked her away from the Builder by her arm, moving quickly as he took her to her room. She could feel the steam come off of him, his anger and frustration high. He slammed the door shut behind them, facing her after.

"Thomas, what's-" She started but he pressed his lips onto hers, catching her off guard. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around his neck, her eyes shutting as she followed his movements. This kiss from her boyfriend was rather different than the others: it was rough, long, greedy. His hands firmly gripped her waist, and he was able to easily scoop her up in his arms, her legs wrapping around him.

"He was being way too flirtatious," The boy grumbled. "I hated it." He carefully carried her to her bed and laid her down, crawling on top of her. His lips found hers again, before traveling down to her neck to her sweet spot.

"Thomas..." She accidentally moaned, quickly covering her mouth with her hand. Her cheeks heated up from embarrassment.

He smirked down at her. "Don't hold back," He muttered, taking her hand in his so he could move it away from her face. "I want to hear it," He leaned down to kiss her again, but kept moving his lips downward. He reached down to the bottom hem of her shirt and met her eyes again. For a second his expression changed. "You're ok with this right? Because if you aren't I totally don't want to force this on you and make you uncomfortable and cause-" Her hands tracing down his chest caught him distracted, his breath exhaled sharply from his open mouth. He sat up a little as her hands found their way underneath his shirt, moving along his defined torso.

"Yes, I want this," She held lust in her eyes with a sincere face. "I've never seen you like this before. I kinda like it." She giggled.

He bit his lip with a smile, taking off his shirt as he stared down at her. She followed his movement and did the same. He lowered himself back onto her body, his lips trailing downwards along with his hands. He caressed her body as if she had been untouchable until then. Every once in a while he was sure to leave a mark on her skin, every time she let out a sigh of pleasure. Their breathing got heavier and heavier, kisses rougher, and their desires grew dramatically. He gently hooked two fingers into the waistband of her jeans, but connected his eyes with hers for approval to remove them. She didn't even nod, just crashed her lips onto his, freeing her body from the clothing before trying to undo his. He had unclasped her bra, removing the straps ever so gently, leaving the young couple in their underwear. He pulled away for a moment to gaze upon her gorgeous form and he smiled at her. "You still want to do this right?" He quietly spoke as if he suddenly got worried she wouldn't agree to what would come next. She laughed with a nod, pulling his lips to hers.

* * * * *

It was dark now and as far as they knew, all the boys were asleep in their prospective hammocks. She lay in his arms, smiling every time he turned his head to plant a kiss on her cheek or temple. They hadn't bothered to put their clothing back on because who did they need to see? No one, at least they thought.

There was a knock on the door and they glanced at each other before both getting out of bed. [Y/N] stood up, but her legs were still wobbly and she stumbled back down onto the bed with a laugh. Thomas chuckled, picking up her shirt from the ground and helping her get dressed. With a hand on her cheek he placed a long kiss on her lips, pulling away with a smile only after the being had knocked again. She pouted from the loss of touch, which made him smile. He quickly grabbed his trousers, placing them on and not bothering with a shirt, he opened the door. It was the Builder.

"Oh, uh, Thomas," The boy stuttered with wide eyes. "I...I didn't realize you'd be here."

The Runner leaned against the doorframe, arms crossed. "Why are you here exactly?" He glared as he towered over the teenager.

"I was hoping to talk to [Y/N]," The boy swallowed his fear and he collected himself with a smile. "I never got a chance to ask her something earlier today."

Thomas turned to look at his girlfriend who sat in bed. She rolled her eyes and then yawned. He smirked and then met the boy's eyes again. "Sorry, she's actually asleep. She had it a little rough today."

The boy gulped. His smiled dropped. "N-never mind," His voice stuttered, his cheeks flushed pink. "It wasn't important. Never was."

Thomas couldn't hold back a small chuckle. "Then have a good night," He stepped back from the doorway, but before he shut it, the boy spoke up.

"She's really hot," The Builder never met Thomas's eyes. "I can't believe she chose you."

"She's not hot," Thomas practically growled. "She's stunning. And mine, got that?" The boy nodded and quickly walked off. He shut the door then turned to his girlfriend.

"I'm surprised you didn't kill him," [Y/N] giggled. "I think you'll probably give him nightmares though."

He smiled, walking over to her. He pulled her into his embrace, kissing her cheek once more. "That was the plan. You'd think after this long they'd know."

They both laughed and she kissed his lips tenderly. "I love you, you know that?"

He nodded with a smile and kissed her again. "But I love you more, Munchkin."