Chapter 31: It's About Time The Two Nanas Meet Face To Face

This chapter is the continuation of Chapter 29: 'You Will Realize I Wasn't A Mistake!!'

Nana's POV

I let out a sigh when I sensed two familiar people standing behind the closed door as they eavesdropped on our whole conversation. I knew they were standing outside the room for a while now, but instead, I chose to keep quiet and listen carefully to what Endeavor and Rei were telling us regarding Touya.

"You know it's rude to eavesdrop on other people's conversation, Keigo, Jeanist..." I called out loudly, crossing my arms across my chest.

The Todoroki family looked at me in confusion.

"Huh?" Fuyumi asked. "What are you talking about, Nana-chan?"

Then at that moment, the door of Endeavor's hospital room opened up.

"Looks like we got caught, huh?" Keigo chuckled sheepishly as he and Jeanist stepped inside the room. "Nothing can escape away from Nana-chan's Ghoul quirk sensing ability."

"Best Jeanist and Hawks!" Shoto gasped in surprise.

"Excuse us." Keigo smiled, waving his hand. "Sorry about this... We kinda eavesdropped... Would you mind if we joined you on this family journey?"

Keigo was all bandaged up with an oxygen mask placed over his nose and mouth.

"What the fuck are you even doing here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "You should be in bed right now, Keigo."

"Awww, is Nana-chan worried about me?" Keigo smirked, wrapping his arm around my waist, and pulling me closer to him. "I'm touched!"

"Idiot..." I grumbled, pushing him away as my cheeks grew warm.

"You're so cute, Nana-chan." Keigo chuckled. "Anyway, I got released yesterday, so I was just wondering around collecting information where I can..."

Then suddenly Rei walked forward before getting on her knees and bowed while touching her head to the floor.

"On behalf of my son.... I apologize!" Rei apologized to Keigo and Jeanist.

"Oh no no no!" Keigo laughed nervously, waving his hands. "That's not why I'm here! It didn't even cross my mind! Please, ma'am, you don't have to apologize at all!"

"We have only come to acquire information on Dabi..." Jeanist stated as he helped Rei to get up on her feet.

"Touya..." I muttered.

"Sorry?" Jeanist asked.

"Please call him Touya in front of me..." I stated firmly, looking away. "I just don't like the name Dabi."

"Yes." Jeanist nodded his head before clearing his throat. "We have only come to acquire information on Touya... Though our eavesdropping was like illegal denim..."

"What the hell is illegal denim?" I whispered to myself, sweat-dropping.

"Understanding the origins of his resentment is an invaluable clue to our investigation..." Jeanist added. "Now we wish to get the rest of the story from the man himself. How he survived and how he turned into Dabi..."

"I used to watch videos of you all the time back in the day." Keigo looked at Endeavor. "I didn't think my childhood obsession would end up in this state... What a shock!"

Endeavor looked down at his lap in shame.

"This hadn't come up in the conversation since it was all about Touya-kun..." Keigo stated before placing an arm on Shoto's shoulder and leaning closer to Shoto's face as he narrowed his eyes at Endeavor suspiciously. "But is Shoto-kun's mark... Endeavor-san's doing as well?"