Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The End

(Tartarus Escapees Arc)

Nana's POV

"Nana-chan?" Mic called worriedly. "Are you okay? You were talking in your sleep just now..."

I slowly removed my gaze away from my own body and looked back at Mic and Aizawa once again.

"What's wrong?" Aizawa asked, raising an eyebrow.

I bit my bottom lips and frowned with a serious expression on my face.

"I need to talk to Toshi-chan right now..." I stated as I stood up from the couch.

"What?"

"I'll tell you guys later..." I added.

And with that, I rushed out of the room. I ran down the hallway and quickly made my way toward Midoriya's room. As soon as I reached there, I saw All Might standing outside of Midoriya's room with Keigo and Jeanist.

"How are you doing, All Might?" Keigo asked. "They call me 'The man that's a bit too fast'... So I have been going around getting information from everybody... Ah were you not done watching over Midoriya-kun yet? I could come back another time..."

"No..." All Might sniffled, wiping his tears away. "It's quite alright. Young Midoriya will be up soon. More than that, what are you here to talk about?"

"Well, I was wondering about Midoriya and One For All in particular..." Keigo stated.

All Might's eyes went wide in shock as he went completely rigid on his spot.

"Its existence was revealed to some heroes who had joined into the battle towards the end of it..." Keigo explained. "The media has been picking it up and it has been spreading out slowly... And when I asked Endeavor about it he told me that Shigaraki is going after Midoriya-kun. Nana-chan was also there at that moment. She said that she knew everything about it but she wasn't willing to speak up and give out information, saying that she has no right to do that. I want to make sure the problem is solved before it ends up in tragedy... After all, we're not fighting against just villains anymore... Society is there to fight against us as well..."

I sighed and walked up to them.

"Toshi-chan..." I called out.

Keigo, All Might, and Best Jeanist turned around to look at me.

"Nana-chan?" All Might muttered in surprise.

"The secret of One For All was kept to prevent mass panic across society and for Izuku as well..." I stated. "We are not at that point anymore. Besides, no one has given up on themselves either. And also..."

"What?" Keigo asked.

I let out a heavy sigh and crossed my arms across my chest.

"I saw Nana Shimura-san just now... In my dream..." I stated.

"What?!" All Might exclaimed in shock. "How?!"

"Nana Shimura?" Jeanist asked, raising an eyebrow. "The late pro-hero Nana Shimura?"

"This place isn't the best place to talk about something like this..." I stated. "I will tell you everything..."

I then again looked back at All Might.

"What about you?" I asked.

All Might also let out a heavy sigh.

"Looks like I need to tell them everything as well..." he responded.