xxiv

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

The smoke formed around the Colossal titan who was on the wall. The Colossal titan raised its other empty hand to charge at the Survey Corps.

"Everyone, get off the wall!" Hange warned as they and the Survey Corps avoided the attack of the Colossal titan's hand.

"Ymir and Y/N got caught!" Historia yelled out as she had seen Y/N and Ymir on the right hand while Eren was on the left while another person was on the right.

"And somebody else too!" A scout added. The Colossal Titan had deposited the three persons in his mouth. "He ate them!"

The Survey Corps decided to attack the Armoured Titan instead due to the Colossal titan's heated smoke coming out of its body.

__________________________

"Well, I'm here once again. Great. Super great. They say Y/N is the second strongest cadet but look who's unconscious bitches." Y/N let out a sigh as she was once again in the deserted land with the starry night and that one single tree that gave off the feeling of the sun.

"I'm being useless right now. My friends are all fighting without me. I'm sure Eren is being his murderous self because Reiner and Berthold we're the ones who destroyed our lives." Y/N talked to herself. Though it was a habit of hers ever since she was young when Eren wasn't born yet.

All Y/N could do is sigh and sat down on the sand. She kept thinking how useless she was.

Though Y/N also thought about why she was here a bunch of times, whenever she had been unconscious or had almost died.

The girl looked at the white tree curiously wondering how it's glowing so bright. It was meters away from her as she stood up and tried to come up to it. But she was stopped by a large hand holding her shoulder.

"Don't?" A deep voice said as the girl looked at the tall boy that looked like a man due to its tied long hair and matured look.

The girl looked down at the hand on her shoulder and then looked at the man giving a small glare telling him to take it off her shoulder. The man obeyed and stood back a few steps giving space to Y/N.

"Why do you look so familiar?" Y/N asked as she examined the man's face. "To be honest, you look like a hobo"

The man didn't give any emotion to his face. Instead, he had sat on the white soiled ground and looked at the glowing white tree.

"Um... Tree gazing will do," Y/N awkwardly said as she copied the man's actions looking at the white tree. Y/N wasn't this kind of awkward at times, it was because it was so quiet around here and that they were the only two people in the area.

"So... Wanna hear a joke?" Y/N asked but the man stood quiet once again. She insisted on telling the joke anyways. "Even people who are good for nothing can bring a smile to your face. For instance, you push them down the stairs."