Chapter 13: New Friends

Hahh

After a week of Punishment Mom has finally let me go out if Tempest, Nice!

Right now i'm currently preparing my stuff and put them inside my Stomach. Its not like im going to need a suitcase or anything.

"Yosh, i can't wait to finally be able spending some time with Mom!"

I know it sounds selfish, but i really misses Mom, i just don't know what to do... Now i need to shake those negative emotions.

I can't wait to meet Alice and the other!

As i lost in my thoughts of what i'll do with them, i didn't realise someone was already standing there.

"My~ someone sure is really excited!"

I snapped myself and looked back.

"Mom!" I rushed to hug her wich she responded with open arms.

"Now, we need to leave"

I nodded, she lead me to tempest's central, everyone greeted me. I waved at everyone.

"See you guys later!"

They all cheered

"Be safe Lylas-sama, Rimuru-sama!!"

The Mom activated her spatial travel and arrived at the forest just before Ingrassia's front gate. We walked our way towards the gate and have some chat.

"So, Mom?"

"Hmm?"

"How did you get the permission to bring me with you into the school?"

I was wondering, how did the school even let her bring her child to her workplace, won't it actually be quite bothersome?

"It kinda happens"

"what?"

"The Grandmaster just allowed it, he doesn't object my request"

"Really? Sounds like there's more of it" i said while looking upwards. Then i realized something...

"Mom, why are you wearing a ski-" i was cut off...

"Oh hey look, there they are!" Mom said pointing at Alice and the other while laughing akwardly. Hmmm Suspicious... I then looked at them while smiling widely, i like having friends.

[RIMURU'S POV]

How should i explain this... Hmmm... Ah, yes! So this is how it goes:

Oh well, i can't tell her yet. Yuuki allowed her as my assistant and it comes with a price... And honestly, a quite embarrasing price...

[flashback~]

"So what are you doing here, Rimuru-sensei?"

"I want to ask you, could i get a personal assistant?"

"You mean?"

"W-well, i want to invite someone important and, uhh i need your permission if you will allow them or not"

"Of course!"

"Really!?"

"But..."

Right, there's always something... And then i saw Yuuki is shuffling something inside a cartboard box and he... Wait is that a Skirt!?