Chapter 15: Outdoor Training

[Sorry for the long wait ladies and gentleman, I tried to write this chapter without watching the OVA/OAD, so you can say the scenes are from my memories with the addition of original scenes]

I woke up from my sleep in the midnight and i opened the room's window. I stared at the midnight sky. Wondering what i'll do tomorrow...

(S: Tensura Nikki CH24, Redrawn by me)

Since i don't really need to sleep, I opened my room's door and wandering around the place since i'm bored. I accidently met mom, She then asked me "Can't sleep?" I just nods. She let out a chuckle, she then asked me to follow.

We arrived at the Teacher's kitchen and Mom made me a Hot Chocolate for me. Where did she even get chocolate from? Not that i care anyway, i drank the Chocolate.

Few Moments later, Chloe and Alice followed me and opened the door. Mom also offered them the Hot Chocolate.

Another moments later, the Boys followed and Mom also gave their Drinks.

After few hours, we decided to sleep again...

[THE NEXT DAY]

It was a bright sunny day. I was playing Volleyball with the other while mom was spotted sleeping on her slime form with Ranga.

"Take this" kenya yelled while throwing the ball at me when the wind suddenly blew the ball and it hits Mom

"OW!!" she yelled, wait how did she feel any pain?

"SENSEI!" we yelled

"Its Okay, Its Okay, im fine i just said ow because i want to"

Then Kenya steps forward and said "Sensei we want to playing you" and then Mom responded with "the right one is Playing with you no Playing you"

We had a grin and then i grabs Mom and threw her on the air. "YOU GUYS REALLY WANTED TO PLAY ME!?" She said Airborne.

"Here" Kenya said taking the first hit and Mom made its way towards Alice "Not so fast" Alice said and she Hit the ball and the ball now made its way towards Ryota

"Take this" Ryota said and now Mom is heading towards Chloe. Chloe jumped "HAAAAAA" she used magic on her hand and hit Mom.

Mom was thrown quite Far.

"AAAAAAAAaaaaaaa-" Her screams echoed

"SENSEI!!/MOM!!" We said

"MASTER!!" Ranga said

[FEW HOURS LATER, IN CLASS S]

"Outdoor training?" I asked in confusion

"Yes, it'll test your survival capabilities and team works without needing the help of adults" Mom explained in the class

"So when is it?" I asked mom