Chapter 36: I Care About You The Most

Nana's POV

After arresting the jail-breaker Muscular and handing him to the police, I went back to the UA dormitory later that night all on my own. After going back to the dorm, I learned that All Might and Hawks already informed my old man Aizawa about All For One being still after me which I heard from Muscular that day and for this reason, I was taken to meet Principal Nezu in the middle of the night. And let's just say things didn't go very well in the Principal's office as I expected them to.

I insisted Principal Nezu and Aizawa let me go with Midoriya, given the fact that staying at UA would cause even more problems than there already were. All For One was still after me and there was no way I could stay in UA after knowing this. Heck, that bastard would even try to hurt my friends and their families in order to get his hands on me and I just couldn't simply let that happen.

Aizawa was extremely pissed off as he displayed his infuriation in all of this and stated his opposition regarding the decision of me to leave the UA campus and join Midoriya and the others, but there was no other option left. Even Principal Nezu agreed to the fact of my staying at the UA campus was not the best idea and was also very dangerous for the students and their families who were taking shelter there.

I let out a heavy sigh as I zipped my backpack after shoving the last item into it. I wasn't taking too many of my things with me as I would constantly be on the run with Midoriya from All For One. I was simply taking a T-shirt, a pair of sweatpants, two pairs of underwear, and some necessary small items with me. I kept my books, my laptop, and other precious things of mine inside the drawers of my study table before locking the drawers properly.

I looked up from my backpack and my gaze fell around my room. It was dark with lights of the lampposts from outside illuminating the whole room through the window. My gaze then locked on the photos hanging on the wall right in front of me. There were four different photos of me; one with my parents, one with Aizawa, one with Midnight, and the last one with Touya. My gaze stayed a bit longer specifically on the photo of me and Touya, remembering the good old days we used to spend together years ago. 

Nana-chan... I love you... 

I love you too, Touya-kun...

I again sighed and shook my head slightly, trying to get rid of those thoughts at that moment. I was already in my hero costume with the jacket and the mask on while I placed my scythe onto my back. I hung my backpack over my shoulders and went over to double-check the window, the drawers of my study table, and my closet to see if I had locked them up properly or not. After all of that, I walked out of my room and quietly closed the door before locking it up properly.

It was already past midnight and I didn't want anyone else to wake up and see me leaving the dorm like this. I carefully walked down the stairs and made my way toward my old man Aizawa's room. When I reached there, I gently knocked on his door.

"Old geezer, it's me..." I muttered. "I'm coming in..."

I opened the door and after entering the room, I noticed Aizawa sitting in his wheelchair near his study table with a small photo frame in his hands. It was a photo of him and me back when he was still a high schooler while I was probably like a 3-4-year-old little kid.

"Do you really need to go?" Aizawa mumbled, his gaze still locked on the photo in his hands.

I could tell Aizawa wasn't ready to let me go. After all, he was my uncle and my adoptive father. Aizawa wasn't much of an expressive person and hated to show his emotions in front of others. But I knew he loved me and cared about me. I could tell that by looking into his eyes. His eyes said it all that how much he was constantly worried about me.