Autumn Leaves.

Grant's P.O.V.

I woke up and I was feeling cold. I looked around but I couldn't see him anywhere. I panicked a bit and I stood  up and went to my bedroom. There I saw him, sleeping peacefully in my bed. I slept next to him and tried cuddling with him, but he moved away from me after a minute and I felt a part of me shatter as I drifted off to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING.

I woke up alone again. This time to the sweet sounds of the morning birds chirping. It was a Sunday. I hated Sunday's because i know that it would be the day my true love leaves me. I stood up from the bed to go use the bathroom as usual to do my hygiene stuff and after that brushed my teeth. I was thinking about what i was going to make for breakfast, also why is Dominique mad at me. What did I do? That was going through my mind the whole time.
Speaking of Dominique where is he?
"Dom, where are you?" I yelled at him trying to know where he was. There was silence. I started to worry a bit because normally at this time I would be smelling the sweet aroma of breakfast and I'd be hearing his cheerful voice singing sweet melodies to my ears. But sadly I am not hearing any of that today.
I walked out my bedroom to the kitchen and found a sticky note on the fridge which read,
"I'll be back soon. Have breakfast without me and please tell me who Lizzy is when I return." 
Dom.
I read the note for the second time only noticing that the name Lizzy was on it.
"Shit, so he heard me call Lizzy." I said out loud. I must be so stupid. Why would i do that when I was sitting with him. Why would i ruin a great time with Dom? Why would i sabotage a great time by calling her stupid name? I'm so dumb.
I tried calling him but he wouldn't answer, and that made me to be so worried to a point where i just stood in front of the fridge for 5 minutes. I called my friend Freddy and all he told me was he hasn't heard from Dom since Saturday afternoon. 

10:00am

I'm sure I left 10 missed calls and he hasn't opened his phone yet. I'm sure he is mad at me coz he clearly knows about Lizzy. How could he find out about her?
My phone rang and I ran as fast as I could and saw the caller ID and it was Dom. I tried picking it up but he hung up. That pissed me off big time.
Then suddenly I heard the door open and it was him walking in the house with his gym gear on. He didn't say a word to me but instead he walked passed and I could smell his sweat but I loved it. I followed him to my bedroom, straight into the bathroom and he was about to shut the door but I blocked it using my foot.
"Please say something. Dom, baby talk to me. Please." That was all I could say. 
He kept quiet and prepared to take a shower. He opened the tap and started stripping off of his clothes and I decided to do the same since he wasn't speaking to me. We took a quiet shower and all i could do was hold him while he started to cry. He was throwing fists at me until he couldn't no more. Him expressing his raging anger clearly showed me that he really did like me and I hurt him.
"I'm sorry I hurt you. I didn't know how to tell you about her. You know that i have a reputation and a shot at becoming a rugby superstar. I will deal with her when the time comes, but for now I want to focus on you. I want you to be my main priority. Can you please do that for me, give me a chance?" He looked at me and shook his head no. I tried saying something, but he shut my mouth with his finger and softly said, "kiss me." I passionately drew him  closer to me and I kissed him gently and we started making out.
I didn't want him to stop, I like being caught in the moment with him because all my problems go away and my mind focuses more on him.
We kissed until I picked him up and we touched every all around the shower. He closed the tap and we went out the shower and carried on kissing until I lead him to my bed and placed him gently on it and climbed on him. We made out as if it was the last time, untli he stopped and started kissing on my neck and nipples.
He went down to kissing my torso and abs and kissed me until his hands reached my hard upright shaft. He kissed me on the tip of my shaft and took it into his mouth and all i could do was breath heavily and let out soft moans. Calling his name while moaning was music to his ears, telling him to continue sucking me. He took me all the way down to his throat and I was so close to reaching my climax and he stopped there and said, " I'm still mad at you coz you didn't tell me who Lizzy was."
My mood changed from pleasured sexually to being super sad because i know that I hurt him so much. I don't know how he'd recover from this, me alone trust me after this whole Lizzy saga.
"Dominique I'm sorry. Baby please forgive me. You have the right to be angry at me. I take full blame and responsibility for not telling you that i have a girlfriend."
"It's okay Grant. I forgive you, but i don't think I'll trust you anytime soon."

Hey again fans, I know what you're thinking right. Y'all must be mad that all of that happened. I know it's kinda boring but it'll give the two a platform to finally talk.
Keep on reading to find out.
_ubis.