Chapter 6

Kate and I stop in front of bar and I give a quick 'thanks' to our Uber before we get out of the car. It's 9 p.m and even though it's a Thursday night, it's still pretty crowded.

Thank God I don't have any classes tomorrow. I'm ready to get hammered.

I look down to my outfit and am proud of what I have on. I have on a skin tight black tank that stop right about my naval and exposes my cleavage. I'm only rocking a B-cup but they still look really nice in this top. For my bottoms I have on just some back low rise dark denim jean shorts that really bring out my toned legs and because it's low rise, it also exposes my toned stomach. Years of tennis and track really did my body justice. Then for my shoes, because we're in a small town in Texas that just screams country, I have on some cowgirl boots. Being born and raised in California, I was way too excited to wear these. I look to my right to check out Kate's outfit to see that she's wearing a red tube top with dark washed jeans and cowgirl books. Her boobs are way bigger than mine so her upper half looks hot! Damn I wish I had bigger tits. We both decided to keep out hair down since it'll get messed up anyway from all the dancing.

We start walking to the front of the bar, Jo's, and I spot Bordy, the bouncer I befriended. He gives me a big smile when he sees me and I give him a hug. Bordy is a middle aged man with the build of a linebacker. He looks to be about 6'4 with beautiful dark chocolate skin. I actually met him a the corner store near campus when I accidentally bumped into him. I don't know how we started conversing, but he ended up giving me advice about life and the best places for clubs and bars. And that's when he mentioned he was a bouncer for one. He was super sweet and kind to me. He reminds me of a big grizzly bear. Big and scary but still very sweet looking.

"Ah Mia I'm so glad you've decided to come!" Bordy is still hugging me that he hasn't seen me in years.

His hug is comforting. Like how a dad should feel.

He puts me down and I turn to Kate. "This is my friend Kate, she had a pretty shitty day so we're both ready to have some fun" I smile and Bordy with puppy eyes.

"Of course Mia. You and your friend are welcomed." He starts opening the door and motioning for us to enter. "Just stop tell anyone you're underaged and if you get caught—"

"You wouldn't let us in so we snuck in, I know" I interrupt him rolling my eyes. He smiles at me then closes the door behind us. The sound of a music and loud voices rushes to my ears. I turn to Kate and smile. "You ready for this?" I stick out my hand to which she takes. "Fuck yeah!"
And then we're off into the crowd.
—-
***ELIAS WOLFE'S POV**

It's a little after 10 p.m when Stefano and I arrive. I'm just wearing a plain dark green fit shirt and dark washed jeans. I look at Stefano to see that he is dressed to look for his prey. Wearing a white v-neck with a black leather jacket and dark washed jeans. He goes to ruffle out his curly brown and he flashes his amber eyes at me and does a sly wink. I roll my eyes and puff out my chest and start walking to the front entrance. I know this bar, my dad owns it. It's called Jo's. Short for Josiah Wolfe. My fathers name. I turn to Stefano about to say something, but he's already walking ahead of me.

One day I'm going to punch him square in the face. Again.

He greets the bouncer, "Ah Bordy my man! Any fine ladies walk through here yet?" Stefano smirks at the bouncer and wiggles his brows. Bordy disregards him and turns to me with a sly nod before opening the door for us. "Damn Bordy, I thought we were friends." Stefano pouts but continues to walk inside the bar. We enter the bar and it's filled with screaming annoying people.

I want to leave.

But before I am able to turn around, Stefano pulls me to the bar and asks the bartender for a scotch on the rocks for me and Jack Daniels for him. Stefano said, and I quote, "Just bring the whole bottle of that buddy." Stefano has been a heavy drinker and smoker ever since he was 16. I use to smoke but I haven't done so in a while. Our drinks came out along with two shot glasses. I look at them confused. "We didn't order these." I turn to the bartender. "I know, those girls over there did." He points to a blonde and redhead sitting at the other side of the bar wearing full face of makeup with their tits almost up to their chins. I wanted to gag at the sight of them. I turn to Stefano and shove him the shot glasses. "Enjoy, I won't be taking shots" Without hesitation or protest, he gulps down the two shots and starts pouring himself and cup of Jack Daniels.

On the other side of the bar, there is a second bar section with very loud and rowdy people. I keep rolling my eyes at the squeals and cheers of people. I kept ignoring them until I heard her name. Mia.

People were chanting Mia's name.

I immediately turn around towards the sound of her name to try to locate her, but there were too many people. I thought for a second that it couldn't be her and that there were millions of Mia's in the world. And also the fact that she wasn't 21 and wouldn't be able to get in. I was about to turn back around when I see a very cheery, and very drunk Mia skipping to the jukebox. She nearly trips when she gets there and when she does, she place her hands on the jukebox and sticks her ass out while looking for a song to pick. I see disgusted perverted men looking her up and down like she's some kind of whore. My skin is starting to heat up with anger

Once she picks out her song of choice, "Bad Girlfriend" by Theory of a Deadman, she starts swaying her hips to the song. I watch as she starts to feel up on herself, going up and down on her front and I have to suddenly readjust my sitting position. She starts to walk to the dance floor, dragging a blonde with her. They start dancing on each other, attracting the attention of almost every guy in here. Myself included. I should look away. But I can't. It's too mesmerizing watching her move like that. Then, two men approach her and the girl she's with and starts dancing with them. Mia grabs one of the guys and pulls him to her back side and starts dancing on him. She doesn't seem all that into it but the guy sure does. He grabs her hips and pulls her closer to him. She then wraps an arm over his neck and starts to grind on him.

I want to kill that man.

My thoughts are interrupted by the one and fucking only, Stefano. "Damn isn't that your student? Cazzo, she looks hot in that outfit." He takes a big gulp of his drink not taking his eyes off Mia. I want to fucking punch him. "Don't even fucking think about it, Stefano" I growl at him. He turns to face me and laughs. "Chill out man, if anything I'd go for the blonde. She looks like she'd break my heart but in the best way possible" Lust fills his voice. I'm so eager to go up to her and drag that man away from her, but I know that would be way too inappropriate. I'm her fucking teacher. "Hey look man, if you want to hit that then go for it. It hasn't stopped you before" Stefano says while pouring more dark liquid into his cup. I turn to him and say "I don't want to 'hit that' you fucking idiot. All you do is think with your dick." I gruff. "And you don't?" He's now laughing. I take another gulp of my drink and slam it onto the counter and say "That's not me anymore. I'm a professor now, I need to be more responsible before It's time I arrive back to Italy."

"Which will be very soon, futuro capo." (Future boss), He smirks. I roll my eyes and go back to watching Mia. She looks undoubtedly sexy in her outfit. Her shirt so tight her tits are nearly popping out. Her shorts so short that there isn't much to the imagination to what she's hiding. Her legs are tone and fit like she has been athletic her entire life. She has a phenomenal body. I imagine what it would feel like pressed against me.

Dammit, Elias. Stop it.

"You're looking at her like you want to bend her over this counter and fuck her senseless." Stefano says beside me. I don't look at him when I reply. "It's not going to happen." He chuckles. "We'll see, amico."

I don't stop my intense stare at Mia and that son of a bitch she's grinding against. I want to beat him until his entire body shakes with shock. Stop Elias, that's not you anymore.

I try to think of anything else or look at anything else but I freeze when I make eye contact with Mia. Fuck. She's looking right at me. And she's not looking away. I think I saw her mouth shit.

Well 'shit' indeed, Miss Wells.

We're both fucked at this point.
——————————-
I've been working my tits off writing chapters for this book because I'm so invested in this story haha!
I have big plans and have already thought of an idea for a sequel!!
LIKE AND VOTE PLZZZZZ 🦭