Ch 15: Home (LONG CHAPTER)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑
WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains descriptions of manipulation, severe hate, blood, physical violence , gore, infantilization, drowning, vomiting, force feeding, incestuous and pedophilic undertones, disturbing, dark and terrible topics in general. I do not condone any of it.

Any organism with life deserves respect and to be treated kindly. Regardless of your belief and faith, you should not disrespect any religion or non-religion. Same goes to our nationality and races, no one should be treated horribly just because we come from different backgrounds. No one is superior or inferior to another, we are all equals and should never belittle anyone of different ethnicity, religion or nationality. May we live in peace and harmony. Kindness, tolerance, respect and acceptance is what makes us all Human, civil and it is what keeps us together. Please do not be mean-spirited and hateful as it will only bring you and others down. Please be kind to animals, they're also living creatures like you and I, they can feel pain and suffer. You are valued and have high worth, do not let anyone convince you otherwise.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.
This is Horror, not romance.

This book is purely a work of fiction and is not to be emulated in real life. Nor does it encourage others to be like the characters in this book. This book is for entertainment purposes only and It is never intended to be a guide of some sort, so please, in simple English: Do not try or mimic the things you read here in real life.
┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

Aches.

Aches everywhere.

You let out a soft huff. God, what you wouldn't do for a total 'soul exchange' with someone else. Everything is either causing you pain, going to cause you pain or caused you pain.

You pried your eyelids open. They felt unusually rusty and stubborn today, it doesn't really come off as a surprise to you since you remembered everything that transpired much earlier.

If it wasn't for your exhaustion, you would have shot up from your position and began finding ways to escape whatever conundrum you're in right now. Working hard to formulate an escape plan, riling yourself up with adrenaline...

Hmm. Must be a subconscious thing, you seem to remember what to do in these types of situations... or at least similar types. You can't remember what happened between you and Husband during the past five years, though.

It's like the (y/n) that medic described was a different person entirely.

It's quite the misfortune that you never learnt what her name was. She's probably dead anyways.

Your upper lids trembled as it tried it's best to open. The room you're in right now is dark, but not pitch black. You still can see the outlines of the items present.

The temperature is... normal. Not too hot, so you're not in hell or a scorching torture chamber. Not too cold, so you're not in... hell or a freezing torture chamber. That's all you can think of at the moment, you're too tired. You've reached your physical activity quota for this year, you fear that a singular touch would cause your form to reduce itself to dust.