You/Kokomi Teruhashi - Fan

(The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.)

Kokomi watched you from afar as you remained unbothered by the amount of people that were demanding for her attention

Kokomi watched you from afar as you remained unbothered by the amount of people that were demanding for her attention. She paid them no attention considering that the only one she was interested in was you. She couldn't understand how you hadn't fallen in love with her like the others. The world was cruel for making her fall in love with someone that wouldn't even spare a glance at her.

"Does anyone know that girl over there? She seems rather lonely. I think she needs a friend."

As soon as she's done talking, she's bombarded with your name and all kinds of random information. It was a lot to take in but she heard every single word and committed it to memory. If she wanted you to fall for her, she was going to use everything at her disposal.

X

"Hi! You must be (y/n). I don't believe we've ever talked before. My name is...."

"Kokomi Teruhashi. Only someone living under rock wouldn't know who you are."

"Oh...." Kokomi was at a lose. She hadn't expected for you to be so cold. Usually people fell at her feet whenever she approached them. "Right! Uh, do you mind if I join you for lunch...."

"No! Join me for lunch Kokomi! I have your favorite."

One of her fans yells at her.

"No! Join me! I can cook whatever you're in the mood for!"

"His cooking sucks! Let me cook for you, Kokomi."

She tries to turn them down but they don't pay her any attention as they continue to yell at her.

"It looks like you have your hands full. You should join one of them before they kill me for having lunch with you."

You grab your things and push past the crowd to make your say back to class.

Kokomi could only watch as you practically ran back inside the school. She was going to make you like her back even if it was the last thing she does.

X

You were surprised to suddenly be gaining Kokomi's attention. You had always believed she was too busy dealing with her fans to focus on anything else. When she approached you during lunch, you almost wanted to scream out from joy but then her fans had to ruin everything.

With how cold you were and how quickly you had run off, you had expected for Kokomi to never talk to you again but you were wrong. Every day after, Kokomi would greet you and ask you about your day. It was only a greeting but coming from her, it was everything. You knew how Kokomi cared very little about others. She only pretend to care so her image wouldn't be ruined. You could be making it up all on your head but Kokomi seemed to actually listen and care about what you said.

X

"Why me?"

You ask her out of the blue when you're finally alone with her. Kokomi had somehow managed to ditch her fan club and dragged you to an empty classroom to finally have lunch with you.

"What do you mean?"

"They all ask you to have lunch with them. I never asked."

Kokomi sets her fork down to give you her full attention.

"Well do you want to have lunch with me?"

You take a second to think about it, unsure of what to answer. If you said no, Kokomi might actually leave and never give you the time of day again. The only logical answer was to say yes.

"I do."

She gives you a wide smile, making the butterflies in your stomach flutter.

"Good because I want to have lunch with you too."

X

After several lunches together, the two of you became friends. You often worried that Kokomi would get bored of you after seeing that you now liked her but she always joined you for lunch. Eventually she admitted to you her feelings and you told her how you felt. Kokomi didn't want for you to be harassed so you both kept quiet about the relationship and pretended you were only friends. Friend dates were common so none of her fans questioned when you went with her to eat dinner or watch a movie.

Good things never lasted. It only took a few weeks for them to realize you were dating. You had gotten careless and kissed her. You both thought you were safe considering that no one was around but you were wrong when they crowded around you and demanded answers from you.

"You were part of the Fan Club!"

"How dare you break multiple rules?!"

"You should be ashamed of yourself. Ms. Teruhashi will be furious when she knows about this!"

Kokomi kept her cool when she saw them verbally attack you. She needed to be smart about how to approach the situation to avoid upsetting anyone.

"What is going on here?"

"Ms. Teruhashi!"

They quickly spread out so one of the officers could talk to her.

"We were simply trying to protect you. You should know that (y/n) was not telling the whole truth. She was a member of the Fan Club almost 2 years ago. We never realize who she was because she changed her appearance and name."

Kokomi turns to look at you but you were staring at the ground.

"I'd like to have a word with (y/n) then. Please let us have a moment." They all scramble out to leave the two of you alone. "....so you were a member?"

"I'm sorry for keeping it from you! I only joined because I thought it would mean I could be your friend or something. You've always seemed unreachable. When I realized what it was about, I left."

She steps closer to you and lifts your head so you could look at her.

"I don't mind. I'm honored that you went through the trouble of dealing with them to be my friend."

"You're not mad?"

Kokomi gives you a smile and leans in to kiss you.

"I could never be mad at you. Besides, I can hold this over your head. You look so cute when you're embarrassed."

You groaned loudly, knowing that Kokomi would bring it up just to embarrass you.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Ha Yuri Zahard - Ignorance

Shinobu Kocho - Part 2

--------------