[7]

»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««

MEGUMI WAS WAITINGfor you at the school gates, his hands on the pockets of his winter jacket as his foot was kicking stray pebbles

MEGUMI WAS WAITING
for you at the school gates, his hands on the pockets of his winter jacket as his foot was kicking stray pebbles.

He was trying to remember the things he wanted to do today with you and one of the most important things he has to accomplish today.

Confessing to you and calling you his by the end of the day.

He knew it wouldn't be that easy given the fact that he wasn't really fond of showing emotions and how he felt. 

But no matter what might happen, he'll try first, anything for you.

Snapping him out of his thoughts, footsteps came closer to see familiar [H/C] locks underneath a [F/C] beanie.

"Hey"

"Hey"

you both said in unison as you both looked away from embarrassment before you chuckled lightly.

"So.. what are your plans for today, Megumi..?" you trailed of and got closer to him.

"You'll see.." he muttered and smiled softly, holding out his hand for you to take.

You were both of and decided to commute to your destinations, not noticing a few people and a Panda following close by.

"They're on the move, go, go, go"

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱᴋɪᴘ~ ࿐ྂ

Megumi led you to a place you never expected to encounter, an outdoor penguin exhibit.

[Idk if there's anything like that but just pretend things like those exist 😌]